13. leave...

Pushing Seokjin inside the house Sejin entered and walked towards the couch he took his place and crossed his legs.

"Sejin, what are you doing here?"

"Umm..ohh..hi brother, I'm here because this is my husband's house," Sejin said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?"

"That means you have only a few minutes to vacate this house"

"What the fuck!!? And who told you I'm leaving this house. This is my house and Jungkook is my husband, not yours so please get our from here, otherwise, I'll call Jungkook"

"Hahaha...Jin... seriously...hahaha"

"Sejin!! Why are you laughing? I'm serious. I can't tolerate you anymore. please get out from here"

Sejin's laugh stopped as he stood up and walked towards Jin with a dark expression.

"I'm also serious. Get out from here before I make you."

"No, I'm not going anywhere. This is my house. I'm the one who married Jungkook, not you. You are a selfish bitch who ran away. I'll call Jungkook, wait for it." Jin raised his voice and took out his phone.

"Hahaha...call him...and what will you tell him? Ha? That youre, not Sejin and you're parents betrayed him by marrying you in my name. And what will happen after that? Do you think Jungkook will hate me? No, I won't let that happen. I'll tell him you kidnapped me and got married for his money. Then, you and your parents will be in jail for betraying him"

"Whatever, I won't give a shit"

"That means you don't care about your parents. And you just want to be here cause you love his money not him. I knew from the first day you're after his money, you wanted to ruin my life"

Seokjin eyes widen and he shook his head as no.

"Then leave, leave this house and give me what is mine"

Seokjin ran to his room and cried hard. After a lot of cring, he came out from the room with his luggage and walked towards Sejin.

"I'm leaving this house. Please don't do anything that will bring a bad name to our parents. I'll beg you"

Sejin rolled his eyes and motioned him to get out of the house.

Turning around Jin looked at the house one more time, taking his marriage picture he left the place with a heavy heart.

20211025

393;TBC