25.

Jungkook walked towards the bed carrying Jin in his hand. 

Jin was surprised and excited at the same time. He is biting his lower continuously while wrapping his hands around Jungkook's neck. 

Jungkook made him to lay on the bed and he himself settled beside him. Leaning forward he pressed his lips on Jin's forehead. 

"I love you" Jin blushed by the statement and smiled shyly.

"I love you too" he said looking nowhere. 

Jungkook chuckled and pulled him closer. Kissing his temple to to his ear, he spoke in a low husky voice.

"Babe....I know I made you wait...let me make you mine....hmm?" He asked his hands were slowly circling around Jin's tiny waist.

By that husky deep voice Jin got goosebumps as chill ran through his nervous. His heart beat starts to beat like a crazy. He can feel heat seeping through his body. His face became red and his breath became heavy.

On the other side Jungkook starts kissing his ear. Then it slowly travelled towards Jin's neck. 

"Ah~" a moan slipped from Jin's lips as Jungkook licked the sweet spot on his neck.

Jungkook leaned back and looked at Jin who was fisting his hands and closing his eyes tightly.

Getting up from the bed he removed his shirt and wait for Jin to look at him.

Jin who was closing his eyes few seconds before opens his due to the loss of contact and was shocked to see Jungkook was standing there without shirt. He gulped his saliva and looked away shyly.