52. Destiny

"Jin...Jin" jungkook lightly shaker jin's unconscious body.

After arrival in the basement room, jungkook and Jin cried their heart out as finally Jin fell unconscious in Jungkook's hold.

Jungkook lift Jin in his arms and walked to the living area. He called his parents and then he take Jin to the hospital.

After arriving the hospital, doctor took Jin into a emergency ward as jungkook stood infront of the room.

Jungkook was crying, his breathing is heavy, sweat tickling from his forehead. Every minute is passing like a year.

"Jungkook..." He turned hearing his parents voice.

His feet found their way to his mother, hugging her tightly he let himself to break down completely. His mother hugged him, Patting his back as she whispered soothing words.

"Mom...mom...Jin..i..can't...leave .... without him....mom" he hiccuped, his eyes are red.

"Shh..Kookie he will be alright.. don't worry. Just...just pray the god" she said wiping the tears on Jungkook's cheeks.

...........

"Mr.jeon" jungkook stood up from his seat.

"Yes doctor, can I meet him? How is he?" Jungkook asked impatiently.

"Yes, you can meet him. He is alright now" doctor smiled patting his shoulders.

Without delaying any moment Jungkook flyer into the room. The moment he entered the room his breath hitched looking at Jin who was laying on the bed, |V drop was connected to his hand, he had bandange on his head, his eyes were not shine as before. His face was not bright.  He was staring at the ceiling like a lifeless body that he didn't even noticed Jungkook coming towards him.

"Babe" jungkook's voice break, his eyes teary. He stood beside his husband and reached for his hand.

Jin, who was laying on the bed without any emotions now breakdown completely. Looking at his husband he let his emotions to take control of him. 

"Kook...I'm..I'm...sorry" his lips trembled.

Jungkook scooted closer to him and settled on the bed. Leaning closer he kissed jin's temple and forehead. "Shh..baby..shhh...don't cry!!" He said but on the other hand he himself was crying.

"I'm sorry...i...i..i co..couldn't....save my baby...I'm...sorry.." Jin hiccuped accusing himself for the lost. Jungkook took his free hand in his palm and kissed it multiple times. 

"No..no...it's not your fault, don't blame your self" 

Jin shook his head as no, he couldn't form any words. His throat became dry as he try to speak.

Soon their parents entered the room.

Jin looked them with guilt and asked so many sorry but they said it's ok. It's all their fate, they just have to accept it.

........

After crying a lot Jin became tired and stopped crying but he didn't have the courage to speak with his husband or parents. He was still blaming himself for the lost.

Jungkook settled on the bed, sitting on the bed, he pulled Jin into his embrace, Jin leaned to his husband's shoulder as Jungkook's hand wrapped around his shoulder. His other hand is holding jin's free hand caressing it smoothly while drawing soothing circles with his tumb.

"Jungkook...you are not mad at me right?" Jin asked looking up at his husband.

"No, Jin..I'm not. Don't take stress" jungkook kisses jin's head, his hug beacme tighter. Jin clung closer to jungkook as he buried his face in Jungkook's chest.