46. No more

"hello" Jungkook said through the phone as he saw Namjoon calling for the nth time that day.

Jin and Jungkook were so busy shopping that they did not receive the phone.

"umm..Jungkook..is Jin with you?" Jungkook smiled as Jin crawled his lap, nuzzing himself in Jungkook's embrace.

Jungkook kissed Jin's head and wrapped his hands around Jin's body.

"Yes, Is there anything you want to share with him?" Jungkook asked, caressing Jin's back up and down.

"umm..Jungkook..can we talk separately for a minute?"

"Yes hyung sure" Jungkook frowned but didn't ask much about it.

"Then come to office"

"Ok" with the call ended.

"Jin" Jungkook placed the phone on the table and hugged Jin.

"Hmm" Jin closed his eyes, placing his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I have some work in the office, so I have to go. Will you be ok for yourself until I come back?" Jin lifts his head and pouts.

"No, i want you, don't go anywhere"

"But it's important," Jungkook caressed Jin's face with his hands.

"......ok....." Jin whispered again nuzzling in Jungkook's embrace.

"It's just a few hours, that's it baby" jungkook kissed his pouty husband who was sulking.

In jungkook's office;

"Hyung, what happened?" Jungkook frowned looking at Namjoon who was sweating and biting his lips.

"Umm...Jungkook...you know we did complaint about Taehyung's escape"

"Yes" jungkook tilted his head to the side.

"Umm, the police informed us....they found his dead body in a nearby apartment where his old apartment is located."

Jungkook gasped, his eyes went wide and he took a deep breath, closing his eyes "what do you mean?"

"They said it's a sucide, he shot himself"

"But, hyung, why?"

"They told that he gone bankrupt and banks were chasing him to full fill the bank loans and that's why he sucide himself"

"What about Sejin? He was with Taehyung when they left the country, right!?"

"Yes they were together but after that Taehyung came back to Seoul alone, so there is no information about Sejin yet"

"What if it is a murder?"

"There is a less chance of it because police didn't find any other fingerprint or any any suspecting things in the apartment"

Jungkook closed his eyes as he sat back on his swirl chair.

"Did my parents know?"

"I thought it's better if you convey this message by yourself," Jungkook nodded and stood up from the seat.

"Hyung take care of the final paperwork with the police and I'll make it ready for the funeral" he walked towards the door only to be stopped by Namjoon.

"What about Jin?" Jungkook turned and looked at Namjoon, his hand clutched on the door knob.

"What about him?" He asked Namjoon. An irritation is evident on his face line.

"Umm...you know Jin was...in love-"

"Stop!! Stop there. Jin loves me and only me, I don't want to listen to anything further. Whatever happened, it's in the past. I don't want to listen to my husband's name with anyone" with that he left the room slamming the door hard behind him.

Jungkook hopped into his car, his hands clutched the steering wheel tightly, due to which his hands turned white. He inhaled and exhaled a sharp breath.

Jin's Pov;

Waa! it's my 5th month of pregnancy, I couldn't be happier than anything. I'm so happy, because Jungkook never left my side as he always took care of me, and he never got upset with my craving. He always bought me whatever I asked him, even at midnight.

I was cooking our launch when the door clicked open revealing my handsome hot husband.

"Jungkook" I called him but guess he didn't hear me as he walked to the room without acknowledging me. I pouted at him and continued cooking.

I know nowadays I'm making him do so much work so I don't want to disturb him. He went to the office after so many months, I guess he had something important to deal with.

So finally I finished cooking and arranging the table.

"Jin" jungkook called me, making me turn around. I guess he felt guilty for ignoring me.

I looked at him in confusion, because he is wearing all black and black. Like he is attending some funeral.

"Are you going anywhere?" He took small steps towards me and stood in front of me. His eyes are filled with sadness and his face is gloomy. He sucks a lung full of air like he is trying to control his emotions.

"Hey! What happened?" I cupped his cheeks looking at his eyes which were looking at me with so much pain.

"...ummm....Jin...get...ready...we have to attend the funeral" I looked at him in confusion.

"Whose?"

"Please....don't ask me anything..get ready I'll be waiting for you at the car" he left the place.

With a heavy heart I walked to our room to get ready.

..........

The whole ride was silent, he was holding my hand near his chest like I'm going to disappear.

Squeezing his hands lightly, "it's ok, I'm here"

I didn't know what to say to console him, so I took his hand and placed it on my lap.

Soon we reached the place. Getting out of the car, I saw people in black and black, grouped around the coffin.

I was a bit confused because of my parents' presence, they were in Japan when they arrived and they didn't tell me. I saw Jungkook's parents crying hysterically. My heart starts to throb against my ribcage. Sweat started to feel as my limbs went numb. I stood in my place without moving till I met a strong arm around my shoulder.

Looking at those eyes I looked at him in confusion. He didn't say anything as he kissed my forehead, his jaw clenched, his Adam apple moved up and down like he was near to burst out.

Guiding me toward the crowd as Jungkook never left his hold my shoulder. We reached the place where the body was kept in a coffin.

That's it the moment I saw whose body I lost everything. My knees went wobbly and I lost my balance but my husband was there to hold me in place.

Without any further i burst out, jungkook held me tightly and caressed my back. But I cried my heart out.

I know Taehyung cheated on me but seeing his dead body I lost my control and cried my heart out.

I cried Till i lost my energy, till I lost my tears, till I lost my emotions.

1022;TBC

20220106