12. Come back

Flashback continues;

"Ngghh.." moan escaped from Jin's lips.

Jungkook hands travelled to Jin's ass and cupped them while Jin cupped Jungkook's face, tilting his head to a side to get better access he let Jungkook explore his mouth.

Soon their kiss became intimate and Jungkook yanked Jin's shirt from his head. Jin gasped and stopped kissing. He wrapped his arms around his body and looked away from Jungkook. Jin became a blushing mess.

Jungkook smirked and removed his shirt.

Then he pulled Jin closer and removed his hands which were stoping the beautiful view in front of him.

Leaning forward he kissed Jin's red ears up to his shoulder blades.

Jin's hand gripped Jungkook's shoulder tightly, tilting his head he closed his eyes with a slightly opened mouth.

Jungkook's every kiss made him shiver and turn on.

"Sejin..." Jungkook whispered against his neck.

Jin's eyes shot open and he pushed Jungkook lightly. Nervous is evident in his face.

Jungkook frowned and looked at him in surprise, realizing the situation. He slid down on the bed and made Jin sleep on him.

Jin slept over Jungkook and his head was placed on Jungkook's chest.

Jin felt guilty when he heard Jungkook is going to have a physical relationship with him by mistaking him as Sejin but he never wanted that. He wants Jungkook to accept him as a Seokjin, not as Sejin.

Pulling a duvet above their body Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jin.

"I'm sorry, I forced you," Jungkook said rubbing Jin's milky skin.

Jin lift his head and pecked Jungkook's lips "please don't say"

Jungkook smiled and pulled Jin up. Jin too moved forward and hugged Jungkook's neck.

That night they slept like that feeling each others presence, caring and....,..............love.

Next day;

Jin woke up with a satisfactory smile on his face.

"Babe, I think I'll be late today," Jungkook said and hugged Jin from behind who was cooking their breakfast.

Smiling at Jungkook's antics. Jin turned and nodded his head with a smile "take care"

Jungkook turned him and lift him as he made him to sit on the kitchen island. Settling himself between Jin's legs he took jin's both hands in his.

"I hope everything will be fine. I'll give you time as much as you want ....but never cry..it hurts to see you cry.." Jungkook caressed Jin's hand with his thumb.

Jin smiled and freed his hand, leaning forward he rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Thank you"

.............

After Jungkook's exit, Jin was happily cleaning the house.

The doorbell ringing sound took his attention, opening the door his all smile fades away and once again his whole world crumbled down.

"Hello, brother!!"

Seokjin's eyes widen as his throat became dry and he whispered "sejin"

20211024
460;TBC