45. Pregnancy Harmones

"AHHh!!! I'M SO HAPPY JINNIEE" Hobi hugged Jin with excitement, he was so happy for his friend.

Hoseok and Namjoon visit Jin for the first time after knowing Jin is pregnant. They are so happy because they are the one who were with him when Jin was having a bad time. So knowing that finally Jin is happy with his husband and also JUngkook knew the truth made them relieved.

"congratulations, jin" Namjoon side hugged and handed him a basket which contained chocolates and fruits.

"Thank you hyung, thank you hoba" Jin smiled and welcomed them inside the house.

"So.....where is Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, eyeing the house.

"I don't know hyung. He is a monster, he doesn't care about me" Jin said with anger as he settled on the couch.

"What? Did he hurt you? tell me jin, i'll punch him" Hobi asked fisting his hand and showing it to Jin.

"What did he done?" Namjoon asked as he took a seat on the couch.

Hobi and Namjoom both are surprised to hear Jin's complaint.

"Hyung i asked him to make me pizza and he made bread, then i asked him to make ramen for me instead he made a soup, he doesnt love me anymore." Jin wined, putting his hands on his face.

"ahhh, let me teach him a lesson" Hobi got up as walked all over the house searching for Jungkook.

Soon Namjoon followed him with Jin.

When Hobi finally reached the kitchen he saw Jungkook struggling to make something with flour and sugar, his whole body was covered with floor and the whole kitchen was a mess. Everything scattered on the floor.

"Hahahahahha..." Hoseok laughed out loud seeing Jungkook's struggle making the said latter to turn his attention towards the guest.

"oh...ohh..Hoseok...Namjoon..umm," He couldn't complete himself as Namjoon starts to laugh along with Jin.

Jungkook lowered his face with shame and scratched his neck awkwardly.

"that...i..was..trying to bake a cake"

The other three couldn't hold themselves as they laughed loudly.

"Let me help you," Hoseok insisted as tip -toed towards Jungkook.

"Thank you" Jungkook gave his bunny smile and looked at Jin who was laughing. Seeing Jungkook staring at him, Jin stopped laughing and glared at him and left the place murmuring 'bed beast'.

"What is this Jungkook? Jin complained that you don't love him anymore" Namjoon asked, taking a seat on a chair near kitchen ice land.

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief "did he really say that?"

"Yes, ask Hobi" Namjoon gestured towards Hoseok.

"Hyung, I swear I tried to make ramen and pizza, but as you know I don't know how to cook so I ruined it but he thinks that I ruined them because I don't love him. waa!! His pregnancy hormones are really great" Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

"Hahhah...anyway go and console your angry hamster. We will prepare launch" Hoseok said to which Namjoon nodded in agreement.

Removing apron Jungkook walked towards the backyard where he saw Jin was complaining to his parents that Jungkook doesn't love him.

"Seriously?" Jungkook walked towards him listening to his rant on the phone.

They told everything to JIn's parents and they were so happy. Now they couldn't stop laughing by listening to their son's explaination, so they laughed which made Jin even more angry.

"You guys don't love me anymore. I hate you, you guys only support your son-in-law." He said as he threw the phone to the swimming pool.

"May I help you?" Jin turned and looked at his husband.

"No, i don't need" he walked past Jungkook hitting his shoulder with his purposely.

Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled him back making Jin's back collide with his chest.

"yaaa!!! you leave me" JIn wiggled in Jungkook's hand making the other to tighten his grip.

"you're telling everyone that I don't love you anymore, just because I didn't make ramen for you. ha?" Jungkook said, kissing Jin's ear shell.

Jin pushed him back and glared at him "yes, i said because you don't love me anymore, you...i dont know..go....and dont come near me without cleaning....you bed beast" JIn hissed as he left the place stomping his foot and closing the door behind him with a loud thud.

"Aish...this brat" Jungkook went inside the house to clean himself.

..............

"so, everything is ok now?" Najoon asked as he took a bite of his meal.

"No!!" Jin screamed and made a pout, making the others to get an urge to pinch his cheeks.

"and why is that?" Hobi asked, suppressing his laugh.

"Cause he didn't ask me sorry" JIn glared at Jungkook who spit his food and started to cough.

Namjoon handed him water and patted his back.

"Jin, seriously...till now youre saying i dont love you and now youre saying I didn't ask you sorry. Like..okay...now tell me what i have done to apologise?" Jungkook asked in disbeif.

Jin shrugged his shoulders and placed his index finger on his chin like he was thinking deeply"I don't know, just ask me sorry....ummm...ha! you ruined the kitchen and you ruined the cake too" Jin made a pout and crossed his arms, his forehead wrinkled as he tightened his eyebrows.

Jungkook controlled himself by pinning Jin to the table and kissing him hard. He looked cute.

The next moment Namjoon and Hoseok gasped at the scene.

Jungkook pulled Jin on his feet and threw him on the shoulder.

"Hyung, I have work to do, so bye bye" He said as walked towards upstairs with his winy husband who was hitting his back continuously.

"leave me you bed beast" Jungkook just smiled and walked into their shared bedroom and closed the door.

Throwing JIn on the bed he hovered above him.

"You want my apologies right? then let me ask you?" Jungkook pinned JIn's hand as his lips found Jin's soft one.

JIn giggled through their kiss as he returned the kiss. 

928;TBC

20211230

Happy V DAY!!!!!