1. Dinner Date

Jungkook pov;

Me and My fiance are going on a dinner date today. Yes! My fiance Kim Sejin, is the most handsome person I have ever seen in my life. He is so beautiful, I can't even explain his beauty. He looks too cute, and shy.

When my parents told me I wanted to get married I thought of stopping them from searching for a boy for me but the day they showed me Sejin, I lost all my uncertainty about marriage. Like seriously how could someone be so beautiful. When I met him then I realized he is not just beautiful from the outside but he is beautiful inside-out. I fell for him for the first day.

When I said I'm ready to marry him my parents got shocked but soon they got excited about my marriage. Then everything happened so fast that I didn't realize that next week I'm going to marry Sejin.

Sometimes it gets like he is too shy but trying to look bold in front of me, I liked it but I don't want to make him uncomfortable anymore so I think I should let him know that 'it's ok to be shy

My thoughts were interrupted by the beauty in front of me.

"Hello, Jungkook-shi" I smiled at him as I extended my hands towards him. He took it in his and smiled at me, his cheek became red, hmm maybe shy or maybe he is blushing.

After saying goodbye to his parents I led him to my car. Opening the car door for him I made him sit in the car and then closing the door I walked towards the driver seat and got in the car. We looked at each other and smiled.

His smile is something I crave all time to see again and again. Starting the engine I started the engine and drove to the restaurant.

.............

"So?" I asked him as we took the seat at the poolside chair.

He just smiled at me and looked at the pool.

"Sejin"

"Hmm"

"You know, this is an arranged marriage, we never got a chance to spend too much time together and learn about each other but if you don't lik-" my speech stopped when he turned his face towards me and stopped me by keeping his index finger on my lips.

"Jungkook-shi, I already told you I know we are not lovers and we had our world till today but now I want to be in your world and I want to explore your world even if I don't like it I'm going to stay, and I'm going to learn to love you....I hope you do the same" he said removing his finger.

A smile took place on my face. Soon our orders came and we started to dig the food in silence but in a good one.

"I know I'm repeating myself again and again but I hate keeping assumptions......so...you know......what I mean....hmmm...if you don't like this marriage we can stop this, I don't judge you.... I'll respect your decision.....just that I don't want any consequences in future...that you were not ready for this marriage....so it's better to be open up..." I asked with uneasiness. He listened to me without uttering words. His silence made me even more panic but I stopped my negative thoughts and looked at him with hope.

Again his smile appeared on his face making me relax in my seat.

"As I told you I'm ready for this marriage not by force but for you...and only for you".

...........

We were walking at the edge of the pool talking about random things.

" Sejin! I know you like modelling and I'm ok with that. If you want you can start with our company. I'll support you in all" he stopped on his track and looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Omg!! Who told you? Can I be a model in your company?" He said excitedly.

oh god how much I was craving this excitement.

"Yes!! Your parents told me and you can " I said as he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. Then he leaned back and looked at me with a cute smile. I leaned forward to kiss him.

Trin Trin...

Shit! His phone ringing stopped us, he pulled out from the hug and smiled shyly at me.

Receiving the call "yes....mother...ok...I'm on my way..." He said and ended the call.

"I think fate wants us to share our first kiss in our marriage? " he said smilingly to which I nodded.

"Yes...I think I have to wait to kiss you"

"Ok..then let's go.."

With that, we took our leave from the restaurant. Dropping him to their house we talked about some more topics.

Before getting down from the car I kissed his forehead and bid goodbye.

20211017

772;TBC