51. over

Jungkook punched across Sejin's face. Sejin lost his balnce and landed on the floor with loud thud and swollen cheek.

Jungkook pulled Sejin on his feet and punched once again. Sejin try to fight back but he was not strong as jungkook so he failed miserably and got the hit untill he went unconscious.

.........

Jungkook tapped Sejin's cheeks lightly, Sejin groaned and opened his swollen black eyes.

"I'm asking you last time, where is Jin?" Jungkook asked his voice is deep and his look was dangerously sharp.

Sejin smirked wiping blood from his lips,
"Divorce him and marry me, I'll tell you where is he"

Jungkook freed Sejin and stood up "Sejin please I'm begging you. I can't live without Jin please tell me where is he?? I'll give you whatever you want" jungkook's voice cracked. He is tired he need his husband right now, his comforting hug, his sweet smile, his soft kisses, he is tired he need Jin, his life, his love.

"I said what i said, i want you to get divorce with him and I'll leave him free. Otherwise I'll kill Jin just like i killed Taehyung" Sejin said as he crawled towards the bed and sat up on it with a heavy effort. Smirk never left his face.

Jungkook's eyes locked with Sejin. He is not ready to loose his husband. His mind went blank and his heart starts to beat rapidly. His eyes brimmed with hot liquid.

"Ok, I'll"  Jungkook whispered, tear drop fell from his eyes. He wiped it quickly and moved towards Sejin.

"Ok I'll do whatever you want. Just let Jin be free"

Sejin smirked getting up and closing their distance. His hands travelled on Jungkook's chest seductively.

"That's like a good boy" Sejin licked his lips closing their distance but before he could do his hands twisted to his back by jungkook.

"Hahaha...what you think I'll say that?" Jungkook laughed and took out his phone from his pocket. Facing it Sejin, he turned on the speaker and said with a smirk.

"I think now we have the proof to my brother's death and my husband's kidnap. Right officer?" His lips curled up,  his eyes never left Sejin's shocked one.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon" we are out of your house. Just open the door and hand over him to us" policer officer said thru the phone.

On the other hand Sejin was beyond shock, he can't believe what just happened. He himself told the truth.

He tried to push jungkook but Jungkook hold him on the place.

"How was that baby?" Jungkook mocked twisting Sejin's hands even more.

"Ahhh!! Leave me" Sejin screamed but Jungkook didn't let him go.

He dragged Sejin over the stairs and living area with the force and haters. Finally opening the door he pushed Sejin with a force who stumble and fell on the floor infront of police officers.

"Take him to the custody and never let him go" jungkook said through the gritted teeth and clenched fist.

"We will take cake care of that mr.jeon. and about your husband, we are still searching for him. We will inform you once we get the information about him" with that police left the place along with Sejin.

Sejin didn't utter a word he just stared at Jungkook and showed his middle fingure mouthing 'i'll get what i want'

...........

That whole day was tiring. Jungkook settled on the couch. He is so weak now.

He starts to cry while closing his face with his hands. His heart is heavy. His world crumbled. So many thing happened after their marriage that he could not even remember the happy times. He is tired of all this. He just want to end everything but don't know how to end it.

He cried remembering his husband's sweet voice, smile and face

"Jin, please come back. I want you baby, i need you. How are you? Are you alright?' he sobbed in his hand.

After what felt like an hour jungkook got up from the sofa and walked towards the kitchen to drink water.

As he was walking he heard someone screaming his name from the basement. He swore that he lost his soul in that moment cause he know whose that, he knows the owner of that voice.

Without any delay he ran towards tha basement and he witnessed the blood stains along the basement stairs, his breath hitched. At his every step his heart beat raised up. His eyes betrayed his mind and let the tears out.

His trembling hand held the door lock with a slow creack he opened the door only to witness a horrible scene infront of him.

Jin was sitting on the cold floor, he is wearing the same dress with has blood stains and his eyes are puffy, he looks pale.

"Jin" jungkook said. His voice was just audible. His feet ran towards the figure infront of him. Kneeling infront of Jin he pulled him into his embrace.

"Ju...Jung.. koo k"

"Yes..yes...baby..it's...me....your....jungkook" he cried his heart out looking at his husband.

Jin cried his heart out as he clutched jungkook's shirt.

863;TBC
202201118