21. Guilt

"Oh!! Hobi" Namjoon gave his iconic dimple smile and extend his arms to his boyfriends who gladly accept it and hugged him tightly.

Soon his smile disappears looking over Hobo's shoulder. There he was Seokjin who was biting his lips nervously.

"Hmm ....Sejin??" Hobi, loosen his grip and Flickr at Namjoon's shoulder. 

"Idiot!! That's Seokjin" he said with a huff.

"Ohh!! I'm sorry...come...come"

.........

"So, the matter is Sejin is Jungkook's husband but real one. And Seokjin is Jungkook's real husband!!...wow...I can't believe"

Jin and Hobi nodded their head.

"Ok...Jin after listening to everything, I'll suggest you go and tell Jungkook everything"

"But.."

"No, but you both deserve better. If you leave Jungkook he will live his life in a lie. Seokjin!! Listen to me... i'll talk to Jungkook and we can sort it out"

"No Hyung, he will hate our parents for this. I don't want that. I want him to love me as Seokjin not as Sejin" Seokjin said.

"But Jin-" the sudden opening door made them freeze on their spots. Turning over they saw Jungkook who has an unreadble expression on his face.

"Jin??" He asked as he eyed all three.

"Oh...I mean...Sejin...you just heard me wrongly!" Namjoon said hurriedly.

Soon Jungkook's face soften as he walked hmfastly towards Jin and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, in really sorry!!!" He was repeating the same words as he tighten his grip on the other.

Jin's POV;

My feet are glued to the ground the moment I saw Jungkook in his office. I lost my speaking ability. Thanks to Namjoon hyung that he carried the situation well.

I was about to avert my gaze but the sudden hug from Jungkook made my breath hitch and heat beat to skip. If I'm not nervous then that would be a lie. I'm hella nervous, I can't even shake my single muscle. I'm still fighting with my thought about s whether I have to go with my plan or not.

But looking at my HUSBAND after so many days. My heart made a flip flop and butterflies starts to fly in my stomach. I can't even imagine that he is hugging me.

I missed this touch and care. I'm happy but sad at the same time. Because this is only for one day.

When I was about to hug him he broke the hug and kissed my temple.

Fuck!! How could he be so caring?? 

"I'm sorry!?" He asked me looking at my eyes. His look was so soft, his touch was even softer. I don't when I started crying until he cupped my cheek. Biting my lower lip I tried to control my tears but they rolled down.

"Shh!! Baby what happened??" He wiped and kissed my forehead. 

O, God!! Why he is so soft and caring. I can't control myself. I want to die, I can't live without him.

Am I being selfish?? But he is my husband!! Shit!! Shit!! My mind is a mess.

Jungkook's POV;

I'm so stupid. How can I think he is cheating on me. Oh my go, how can I doubt him? I'm feeling so guilty now. 

The moment I saw him my heartbeats raised and sudden guilt rushed into my mind. Without wasting time I walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

To my surprise, his body got stiffened by my hug, but he didn't react as I expected. He is so silent. He is even contemplating hugging me back. Is it because of Namjoin and Hobi's presence? I don't know.

When I broke the hug, I saw him trying to control his tears. After our first three days after marriage, I never saw him crying.

But seeing at those fluffy red faces I wanted to squeeze those squishy chubby cheeks. He is looking so damn cute while crying.

Aish...what am I even thinking!?

Wiping his tears I pecked his forehead. I was about to ask but a scoff from the side made me stop.

"So... I guess we should take leave now!!" Hobi said.

..........

Author POV;

Now the whole room was quiet as the other two left the place. 

Jin was wiping his tears using his sleeves which are falling from his hand. He was looking too cute.

Jungkook closed the door and locked it so that no one disturbs them.

Walking towards Jin, he pulled him by his hand and trailed towards the couch. Taking a seat on the couch he made Jin sit beside him.

"Babe..." Jin's alpaca eyes met with those doe eyes which were showing adoration.

"Sejin....you I love you...right?? Tell me What happened??" Those words were so soft that anyone can melt on that voice. But hearing the name slipped from his husband's lips made him disappointed.

He couldn't control himself as he starts to cry harder, making Jungkook confused.

Jungkook tried to console the other but it got even worse. With a sign, Jungkook lift Jin and made him sit on his lap. Wiping the tears, kissing his temple. He assured the other that he is here and he is not going to leave him. He patters Jin's head and made him lean on his chest.

After a few minutes, they sat in the same position. 

"Baby!!" Silence .....

Looking at the other Jungkook frowned but soon it turned to a soft smile. 

"He is fast asleep" picking him up and making him lay on the couch, Jungkook placed a pillow below Jin's head and wrapped him with a warm blanket.

A soft smile appeared on Jungkook's face.

Leaning forward he gave a long kiss on Jin's forehead and whispered against his skin.

"I'm sorry love, I'll never doubt you"

94TBCbc

20211207