44. Craving

After a few days the Jinkook couple returned to Seoul.

"Jungkookkkkkkkkkkkk!!!" Jungkook ran to his room as he heard his husband screaming his name.

"Oh, God!! what happened?" Jungkook checked the room thinking something happened.

"What happened?" Jungkook turned to Jin and asked in a panic.

"I want mint flavored ice cream," Jin said with a pout as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"HAHHAHHA...." Jungkook laughed out loud while listening to his husband.

thud

Jungkook held his face as a pillow flyed towards him and hit his handsome face.

"You monster!! I'm craving mint flavored ice cream and I want it now" Jin screamed, walking towards Jungkook who was still trying to compress his laugh.

"Aigoo, my baby wants mint choco ice cream" Jungkook squeezed Jin's chubby cheek making the other to wine and sway his hands away.

"Jungkook-ah.." Jin wined closing their distance and hugging his husband.

"lets go baby, i'll buy whole shop for you"

Jin's eyes twinkled by the statement as he looked at his husband like a small child who got his candy.

"Lets goooo!" JIn ran out of the room without waiting for Jungkook who shook his head as he smiled and cooed.

Jungkook loves the mood swings of Jin, he really loves to tease and take care of his husband, his heart always jumps in joy whenever his baby pouts and gets angry with him. For Jungkook, Jin looks cute when he gets mad.

He took work from home so that he could always stay beside his Yeo-bo. Jin couldn't be more happier than this as his pregnancy hormones always crave for his husbands touch.

........

"Do you want anything?" Jungkook asked Jin who was licking his 5th ice cream spoon.

"Yes! I want some garlic bread, red velvet cake, and chicken noodle soup with soda on the side and one hamburger" Jungkook never wanted to puke while listening to the menu till today. He tried to compose himself but his facial expressions betrayed him as he made a disgusted face.

Jin got angry as he stood up from his place and looked at his husband with pouty lips and knitted brows, his ears becoming red.

"You monster! How dare you make a face on my food....oh my god!! baby your daddy doesn't love us anymore. He is telling us he won't buy it for us. Lets go baby i'll buy you chicken burger and tomato soup" Jin said placing his hand on his little bump.

"I hate you bed beast" He spat at Jungkook and left the shop and laughing Jungkook.

The moment Jin said bed beast Jungkook couldn't control himself as he burst into a fit of laughter, he can't believe himself that Jin is angry over his expression.

Jungkook made his way out of the shop holding his stomach, still trying to get over the word 'bed beast'

Finally he followed and matched his steps with his grumpy baby, who was eating ice cream.

"You changed your menu suddenly," Jungkook said, eyeing Jin.

Jin glared at Jungkook and stopped his way.

"Of course not, I'm going to eat beef curry with french fries," Jin said with a shrug, making Jungkook laugh one more time.

"ahhh! Jungkook-ah i hate you, you ....you idiot...you monster....you bed beast" JIn starts to hit Jungkook's chest continuously making the other to laugh even more.

Next moment a gasp left from Jin's mouthas Jungkook pulled him by his hands and pressed him to the nearest car, leaning in he captured Jin's lips making the other to stop wiggling in his hold.

Jin didn't try to push Jungkook as he kissed back hungrily by pulling Jungkook by his collar.

Jungkook smirked through the kiss and broke the kiss.

"ouch" a wine left Jungkook's mouth as Jin pinched his nipple.

"bed beast" Jin murmured under his breath and tried to leave the place but Jungkook hugged him from behind and kissed his shoulder.

"i love you Jin" Jin tried not to smile but finally he smiled and freed himself, hugging his husband's arm as he walked.

"Let's go home" Jin said walking towards their car as he dragged Jungkook with him.

"Why? you told you want to eat" Jungkook enquires wrapping his hands around Jin, who snuggled in his embrace.

"No, I lost my appetite," Jin whispered with a shy smile.

Jungkook stopped his track and looked at Jin with a frown. "I swear I didn't mean to laugh but it came out as you're looking cute, that's it. let's go i'll buy you everything" Jungkook tried to drag JIn but Jin removed his hand and hugged JUngkook as he buried his face in Jungkook's chest.

"No, I don't want to eat anything.I'm.......craving for you.......... I ............want .............you now. I want..... you to............ eat me out" Jin whispered, biting his lower lip and closing his eyes, but it was audible enough for Jungkook to hear.

jungkook smiled, hugging back "someone was cursing me for being bed beast but here ouch-"

Jin pinched Jungkook's arm and glared at him.

"hahaha...let's go baby, this bed beast is so hungry to eat"

813;TBC

20211230