41. Jeon Seokjin

Jin's back arched the moment Jungkook took his nipple in between his teeths. He starts to suck, and lick them lightly as the other hand was busy scissoring Jin's pink hole.

"Ahh~...jungkook...yes..." Jin arched back gripping Jungkook's hair encouraging him to continue his work.

Jungkook removed his mouth from Jin's lips with a pop sound.

Sitting between Jin's legs, Jungkook stared at Jin who was looking like a mess with sweaty marked body, swollen lips, his chest moving up and down with heavy breathing.

Jungkook lips curved up as he starts caress jin's thighs making Jin to look him in the eyes and smile,

"All mine" jungkook says licking his lips and his hands traveled upward caressing jin's dashboard abs upto his neck, traveling back he stopped his hand at Jin's perky nipples.

His tongue darted on his lips, as he stroked the perky buds. Squeezing them he made Jin to arch back by the pleasure rushing through his veins.

"Jungkook....please~" Jin mewled, pulling his husband closer to his body.

"You're such an impatient baby," Jungkook remarked, closing their distance, capturing his husband's plump swollen lips.

As their lips moved Jungkook pushed his tongue inside Jin's mouth and sucked his tongue, feeling the sweetness of his husband.

After their steamy, sloppy kiss Jungkook sat up and threw JIn's legs on his shoulder.

Jin got shy by fully exposing himself to his husband, he turned his face to the side with a shy smile.

Jungkook chuckled and aligned his member in front of JIn's rim.

"mhh~" Jin moaned.

Jungkook slowly pushed himself, allowing Jin to adjust as he pushed half of his length.

He removed his member out and pushed once again making Jin cry in pain. Jin clenched the bedsheet and arched back as his stomach arched to the front.

"you're tight!!" Jungkook started to move in and out as Jin's hole sucked his length hungrily.

Jungkook flipped Jin and made him to lay on his stomach, Jin pressed his face into the pillow as he lift his ass in the air giving Jungkook a prominent position to fuck him deeper.

Jungkook smirked as he spread his ass cheeks wide and pushed himself deeper till his ball touched Jin's ass.

He starts to thrust in and out , his lips are busy leaving love bites on Jin's back and his hands are gripping Jin's hips.

He slammed his member hard as he touched his husband's prostate, abusing it over and over he turned Jin's face and kissed his lips fully. His hands made their way to JIn's neglected cock and started to jerk, with few more thrust they reached their orgamas and released one after another.

..................

They cleaned themselves and both are naked. Now Jungkook is sitting on the bed center resting his back to the bed headboard, his lower body id=s covered with the duvet meanwhile Jin is in front of the mirror adjusting his robe. Jungkook is checking out his husband who was glowing with pink color. His silky robe hugging his naked body showing every curve and not to mention it just ended just below Jin's mid thighs, Jungkook eyes traveled up and down as a proud smile appeared on his face by the marks on Jin's thighs and neck.

"Stop staring" Jin commented with a pout making Jungkook, to coo at his cuteness.

"make me" Jungkook challenged Jin who looked away shyly.

"Come here baby, i'm already missing your touch" Jungkook stretched his hands with pouty lips, Jin giggled and still complied with his husband's request.

Walking over to the bed he got inside the duvet covering their bodies as he settled between Jungkook's legs. Jungkook smiled and pulled him closer by wrapping his hands around Jin's waist.

"Let's order dinner" Jungkook said but Jin shook his head as no, bending over he took a TV remote control from the nightstand and again settled between Jungkook's legs.

"why?" Jungkook frowned looking at Jin's side posture.

"Cause you already filled me full and i dont have space in my stomach for the food" Jin placed giggling as he searched for the channel.

"ohh! really? then let me eat you so i can fill my stomach too" Jungkook starts kissing Jin's neck who starts giggling loudly and drops the remote control, making TV stop at random fashion show channels.

After some minutes of joking around they sat with a comfortable silence. Jungkook pulled Jin's robe belt and pulled his robe a little on his shoulder. Jin tilted his head as he focused on the screen with a smile, his hands were holding Jungkook's hand which were caressing his flat stomach under his robe.

JUngkook sniffled along Jin's neck and pressed his cheek feeling the warmth as he closed his eyes, rubbing his hands over Jin's stomach feeling his unborn baby.

"And the next contest is Kim Sejin from South Korea"

Jin's eyes widened and he stiffened in his place. his throat became dry and his heartbeat raised to peek. He straightened his posture and looket the TV screen without blinking only to confirm it was indeed his brother. A wave of guilt, fear, panic rushed his mind. His eyes stincs with unshed tears as his body starts to tremble under Jungkook's touch.

He looked at the figure in front of him, Sejin who was walking elegantly on the ramp with a smile.

His heart stopped as his mind went numb that he didn't realize Jungkook didnt react at all he was still kissing and sucking his shoulder with closed eyes.

Jin let out his tears and bit his lips with trembling voice he starts " Jungkook-shi.....i....I want....Tell...you ....som....some-something"

Jungkook does not react at all as he keeps on kissing and sniffling Jin's neck.

"Jungkook-shi..." Jin whispered looking over his shoulder with tears filled eyes.

Jungkook stopped kissing and looked at his husband's teary eyes, a soft smile played on his face as he kissed Jin's lips softly who closed his eyes with guilt and fear.

Jin opened his eyes when he realized Jungkook pulled out from the kiss and cupped his cheeks.

"Jungkook...that.." Jin couldn't complete as his eyes dropped down, his hands clutched his husband's hands.

"That you're not Sejin but Seokjin, Jeon Seokjin" Jungkook smiled, making Jin widen his eyes.

1006;TBC

20211228