48. gone???

Jin looked at Sejin with red eyes, his palm cupping his swollen cheek.

"What are you doing here!?" He asked with gritted teeth.

"Ahhh" sejin gripped Jin's hair and pulled him back with a force.

"You bitch!? How dare you?" Jin wiggled in his hand, finally, he pushed Sejin with a force making him stumble back.

"What the fuck!? Let me live" he screamed.

Sejin marched towards Jin with gritted teeth.

His hands lift in the air to hit Jin but before he could do Jin gripped his hand, twisting it to the back, he gripped Sejin's neck with freehand.

"Don't you dare to hurt me Sejin!! I don't have any fear now"

"Fuck!! You slut, you stole my husband from me"

"What? Are you listening to yourself? He is my husband, not yours, and what are you doing here? Just get out from my house" jin spat and pushed Sejin with a force who fell on the floor immediately.

"Hahhaa..." Sejin starts to laugh wickedly, staring at Jin from the floor. He sat on the floor while crossing his legs.

Jin gulped and looked at him like he is some mad person. Suddenly Sejin stopped laughing and looked at jin's baby bump. His hands formed a fist as he got up from the floor and looked at jin from head to toe with a disgusting face.

"So you guys fucked.......or is this baby other's?" His eyes travelled to jin's belly.

Jin placed his hands on his belly protectively. Sucking a long breath and closing his eyes. He said calmly as possible. "Look here, jungkook knew I'm not you but I'm Seokjin and he also know your betrayals. So please leave us and never come back"

"Hahaha....seriously!? You think I'm here to go back with an empty hand. No way. I'm here to get what is mine."

"There is nothing which belongs to you Sejin!" Jin screamed as he took a step towards Sejin.

"And who said that?" Sejin lowered his face towards Jin and whispered in a low voice.

"Taehyung also said the same thing so that's why he is no more. If you love your life, I'll suggest you get out of this house. I want Jungkook" Sejin said as he walked further into the house, passing jin, eyeing every corner of the house.

Jin turned with wide eyes "wh-what do you mean?" Fear is evident in his voice.

"Ohh..you don't know right?" Sejin turned.

"Ok..come let's have a seat then we will talk," Sejin said and moved towards the sofa and took a seat. Jin just followed him with a heavy heart and stood far away from him.

"Sejin, what do you mean?'"

"Taehyung said he was not ready to give the money so I killed him"

A loud gasp left jin's mouth as he placed his hand on his mouth.

"Come on jin, if you don't want to die, then leave this place immediately," Sejin said like it's not a big matter.

"HOW DARE YOU?? DID YOU KILL HIM ONLY FOR THE MONEY? YOU RUTHLESS BASTARD!!" Jin punched across Sejin's face making his cheek cut and bleed by the force.

Sejin eyes burned by the rage as his gaze met with his brother.

Without any delay, his hands throw towards him only to get stopped by jin's hold on his hand. Jin choked his throat with freehand.

"I'm warning you Sejin if you don't stop interesting my life, I'll kill you. And don't worry you are going to prison in just a few minutes" Jin's voice was deep as he said thru greeted teeth. In the next minute, Sejin was on the floor as Jin threw him on the floor and marched towards the tea table which was placed in the middle of the living area. Bending over he reached his phone to call his husband to tell him the truth.

Pang.....

The next scene was like a horror. Jin fell on the floor with a sudden hit on his head. Without having the time to balance his body he directly fell on the table edge which caused him a serious hit on his stomach.

Blood, silence, cry, filled the room in the next second. Jin wrapped his hands around his stomach and cried historically while Sejin was standing beside his brother. He had a flower vase in his hand, his breathing was fast.

Sejin hit Jin with a vase in such force that made Jin's head bleed.

"Now, it's not a big deal to kill a bitch like you," sejin said crunching down beside Jin.

"P...ple...please...help...me....my...my...baby...please" Jin begged, curling into a ball. His hold tightens on his stomach. His head is bleeding and he could feel his pant is wet and he is bleeding. He is sure, he is baby is no more. But his heart is not ready to acceptect the truth. His cry became loud. He tried to grab the phone but Sejin stepped on his palm and pressed his boot harshly.

"Help!!...he...help..pl...please" jin cried his heart out. He is lying in a pool of blood.

He is afraid to let go of his husband, his unborn baby, he can't lose them. After a long time, he was having a good life but now everything is fading.

Sejin laughed like a lunatic looking at his brother.

"Wow!! What a scene? Hahaha..." He laughed like psych and starts to wipe his handprint on the vase and sofa.

On the other hand, Jin cried and he was bleeding too much that he lost his consciousness and lay on the pool of blood like a dead body.

After a few minutes, Sejin called the ambulance.

Then taking jins phone he dialled Jungkook's number.

"Hello" the voice was deep and low like Jungkook is in the middle of something.

Fuck..I missed him. Sejin thought as his lips traced his lower lip.

"Jungk...jungkook...i...fell.....ahhh...jungkook" he cut the call after that. A smirk appeared on his face as he looked at Jin's body.

...........

Jungkook's pov;

"Hello...hello" shit what happened. I looked at the phone but it is already disconnected.

I tried to call him but it went on voice mail. I'm in the meeting but hearing his voice my heart fell to my stomach and my throat went dry. He said he fell, that means...o God...no...no...

Shit...I got up as everyone looked at me in surprise but I'm not in the right situation to explain to them so I left the place immediately. Running towards my car followed by Namjoon Hyung I drove to our house.

Please God, keep him safe.....

1070;TBC

20220117