23.

Soon the three finished their lunch with a small healthy conversation. Then Namjoon left the office since he has Flint's to meet.

Now jin and Jungkook are sitting in Jungkook's cabin. Jungkook made himself busy in checking the documents, while Jin was sitting not so far from Jungkook and admiring his husband's sharp features. 

Cupping his face as his hands settled on the couch handles, he was smiling all himself. He was in a daydream, remembering what he is going to do next.

"Ahem..." Jungkook got a little flustered by the continuous stare but Jin didn't avert his gaze since he was so immersed in admiring his husband.

"Stop stating me like that...your making me cluster" Jungkook adjust his posture.

Jin came out from his thoughts as his face became due to the embarrassment.

"I'm not," he said under his breath looking nowhere in the room.

Jungkook smiled softly when he observed rosy shade painting his husband's cheeks making him look cute. Closing the files and placing them beside him, he called Jin towards him. First Jim hesitate but reluctantly walked to his husband. When he was near jungkook got from his seat and stood in front of him.

Next moment a gasp left Jin's mouth as Jungkook lift him and he settled on the table. Settling in between Jin's legs, jungkook took Jin's palms in his and smiled looking at his hands and then at his face.

"Is there anything you want to say?" Jin hesitates. Biting his lower lip he tried to maintain eye contact.

"Umm...that...is it ok...if I come with you?" He asked in a low voice, fearing getting rejected.

"What?" 

"Hmm...I thought of coming with you to Australia" it was slow and steady.

"Oh!! My god!! Really??" Jungkook can't hide his excitement by his husband's statement.

"Hmm" Jin nodded with a large smile plastering his face. As he observed his husband's excitement.

In a blink of an eye, his lips were sealed with those thin soft lips.

Jungkook kissed him with a full of love and passion. 

"You made me so happy baby," he said between his kiss. 

Meanwhile, Jin was surprised and happy by the kiss and answer. He too kissed back and close his eyes. 

........

Now Jungkook was sitting on his chair and Jin is settled on his lap. Jungkook's hands were wrapped securely around his husband's slender ratio and his chin was leaned in Jin's broad shoulder.

"Babe??"

"Yaa?"

"Where is your phone??"  Jin got panicked and he gulped hard.

"I...I left it in the...house.....I think" he shuttered. 

"Hmm"

.............

"Ok... let's pack your things and ill pick you from the mansion once I complete my work," Jungkook said.

"Umm...ht all my things," jin said fidgeting his fingers.

"Woo!! You're so fast!!" 

Jin giggled softly.

"Ok... let's go, but your phone??" 

"I think it's not necessary" 

"Ok, then let go. Driver already brought my luggage and we can directly go to the airport" 

........

468:TBC

20211212