Chapter Three

Christian let's go of my my elbow as he whistles and soon two giants come running towards us while a scream erupts through my throat and I jump on Christian's back, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. As a reflex move he wrapped his hands around my thighs making sure that I don't fall.

"Ar-are t-those... dogs?" I exclaimed. One of them barked as I screamed and hid my face in the crook of his neck. Without knowing his woody scent invaded my nose.

"Um yes? What else do you expect them to be? Giants?"

With that freakin' size? Yes definitely!

Somehow Christian turned me around so my front was pressed to his front while my face was still hidden in his neck and his arms were wrapped around my waist, "Aurora," he whispered sweetly, "they're not gonna hurt you. Even if they try, I won't let them."

I removed my face from his neck and looked at him in the eyes, which portraying concern and sincerity, "promise?"

"I promise," a small smile took its place on his face as his eyes bore into mine, "now would you get down? They're eager to meet you." I turned around to see the two giant standing near us wagging their tail.

"Aw," I cooed but still didn't get down, since I was enjoying being in his arms. Christian started to bend down as I yelped and hugged him tighter. He was sitting on his heels whereas we were almost at the same height with the two giants. One of them moved forward while I eyed its movements skeptically.

Then it moved more closer and licked my cheek while I giggled and hid my face in his neck again, "see? They're not scary and it seems like Joy already likes you."

Joy? This is Joy?

"This dog is Joy? Your kid?" I asked looking at Joy.

"Yeah, What did you think? That I actually have a human kid?" I looked at him with pursed lips and I started to blush while he scoffed, "I've enough self control to not let it slip into-"

"Okay, cut it. It's TMI. You hear me? TMI." I make a action of cut it near my neck and scoffed looking at him then averted my eyes.

"Till when are you planning on sticking to me?" He asked, "I know that I'm hard to resist but you've to let go at some point if time." I immediately detach myself from him and sit on the floor crossing my legs.

Joy came near me and licked my cheek once again while I hesitantly put my hand forward thinking what to do, but it seemed it Joy knew what I'm thinking since she buried her muzzle in my hand, I giggled as it tickled. Then the other one rubbed it's fur against my arm while I smiled.

"Which breeds are these two?" I asked while scratching, whom I assume is Foy.

"Saint Bernard. Foy is 21 months old and Joy here is 16 months. And do not mistake these two for siblings, 'cause they are married." I nod in understanding and to prove what Christian said Foy licked Joy's muzzle while Joy rubbed her muzzle against his fur. I smile at both of them.

I hadn't even noticed that the housekeeping were surrounding until Christian spoke up, "you'll are dismissed. Merry Christmas!"

I turned around to find every housekeeping gaping at us, Someone if the, had adoration especially the elder ones since young lady seemed jealous or had their jaw drop; maybe in shock. Everyone wished him back as I wished them too, "merry Christmas everyone! Happy holidays!"