Chapter Twelve

I lifted my sunglasses from my eyes and let it entangle with my hair as I set my bangs straight, looking around to spot her. I spot a lone figure sitting in the end, looking uncomfortable with all the stares people were giving her for wearing overdressed clothes. Like she was showing off her money.

I chuckled thinking, she would never change.

I walked closer to her as her eyes lit up spotting me, "sister!" She stood up and immediately engulfed me in a tight hug. "Thank the lords, you're here. I was becoming uncomfortable with all the stares. People are so shameless to stare so openly at me"

"Okay, first of all, cut out the fake British accent." I said as we stepped away from each other. She frowned, as we both sat down opposite to each other. "Aura, my dear twin, you're overdressed that's why they're staring at you."

She pouted, "but this is how I always dress for a restaurant. I understand that they don't get to see a Rich person everyday but still, they don't have to be so shameless."

I sighed and shook my head in disbelief, deciding that I won't be trying to explain this to her. We just patched up and I don't want to ruin it just because she is overdressed for a coffee date with her sister.

While I was here with my sister for a coffee, Christian had to sudden go to office for a sudden work. I had urged that I would accompany him too, but he assured that it would Okay and I should spend some time with my twin too. Yesterday the whole day, we cuddled and did binge-watching but Christian made sure to tease me a lot leading many rounds of making love.

Today morning, I received a call from Aura, asking if I was upto a coffee date with her. Since she is living in Long Island for the holidays, we met near the shore so that it would be convenient for both of us. I chose a small cafe, considering her popularity of being a famous model and Marcus Ambrose's wife while my sudden popularity because of being Christian's girlfriend.

"Hello? Snap out of your oh-Christian's-so-hot thoughts." I shook my head hearing her with a small smile. "So what's exactly between you and Christian?"

"Just a normal couple?" She raised an eyebrow at my answer. "Jeez, fine I'm telling you our story." I started explaining her about us.

When it ended she said, "wow, you guys... make a beautiful couple. I'm happy that Christian's a good guy. My bitchy mother-in-law and our mother, had told me about you when you both first appeared in front of public. And my goodness, I was so shocked but I was happy too. Unfortunately both of them weren't, so I had to sit there and hear them nag. Ugh!"

I burst in laughter, when I sobered down I asked, "so tell me how you and Marcus met."

"Oh! It's a beautiful story actually!" She beamed and started narrating me her story, "we both stumbled into each other in Paris during a party, we both were present there as the common friend with the host. We literally stumbled onto each other and he nearly spilled his drink on me, I got angry and started shouting at him. He was surprised, but he shouted back making me more angry. Since I was aware of the paparazzi, I immediately left from there, not wanting for ruin my image."

She stopped talking when a waiter came with two cups, I frowned as I looked Aura. She smiled and says, "I hope you still like Latte."

My jaw drops, "You know?" She nodded, "I didn't know you noticed my liking towards latte." I took a sip and moaning quietly.

"I maybe a spoiled brat, but I've always loved you and noticed the small things about you."

I smiled, "then what? How did you fall for him. Knowing your stubborn ass, he would've worked off too much to convince you."