Chapter Six

"Woohoo!" I shouted on top of my voice while raising my hands on the air, "Ah!"

I was standing on the passenger seat of Christian BMW i8 without the roof while he was driving at speed through the empty road with snow covered trees on both sides and the cold wind hitting my face making my brunette hair fly away from my face.

After a lot of convincing Christian finally let me stand. He kept saying, 'no, it's hella risky especially when it's winter and you want me to drive with speed.' But then I started messing with his driving making him pull over the side I immediately showed my best puppy dog eyes, it was enough to convince him.

"Keep a firm on the windshield, will you!" He shouted over the wind while I laughed but obliged. Soon we were drawing close to the city so I sat down on my seat with a happy smile and sigh.

"Do we've water in the car?" I asked as he he nodded and handed me a bottle of water. I drained the whole water bottle since I was thirsty from all the excited shouting and the wind which made my mouth dry.

As we drew more closer to Times Square, we started looking for a free parking slot since Times Square would be very busy today. After parking the car at some distance we both stepped out as I noticed people stopping to look at Christian and his car.

I snickered, it's not often that people see a hot man stepping out of a BMW i8 near Crowne Plaza Times Square.

I jogged by his side and showed him a huge smile while he smiled softly at me. I knew that he was starting to develop a soft space for me in his heart and I was extremely happy for that. Period.

We walked side by side while people stopped for a second to stare at us, correction; him. Maybe they recognised him or maybe they were captivated by his handsomeness.

I was blinded by the excitement that I didn't even pay attention to my surroundings, I collided with something hard as I yelped while my foot toppled. I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist as I was pulled closer to someone's hard chest, my hands automatically gripped his T-shirt and my face was pressed on his chest. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" I heard him shout angrily.

Christian gripped my forearm and pushed me back a little just to look at my face whereas my body was still pressed against his, "Are you Okay?"

I cleared my throat and stepped away from him, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you." He nodded as I immediately started walking away this time my eyes scanning my surroundings making sure I don't collide with the walking public. Then I felt a hand moving down my arm into my palms and intertwining our fingers.

My head snapped towards him as he averted his eyes but answered my unasked question anyways, "we wouldn't want to get lost here, would we now?"

I looked down trying to hide my smile from his silly reason. If he wanted to hold my hand that badly then he should've just said. But we all know Christian Right? It's something he won't say directly, Mr. secretive.

Hehehe

As soon as we entered the little fair, my eyes lit up with excitement as I started jumping around moving from stall to stall. Playing games, wining prizes or crying dramatically if I didn't win. Like one game was where I had to shoot at all the red fishes when they would've pop up. But I missed few making me loose.

I started crying dramatically hoping that the shopkeeper would sympathise and give me the cute red reindeer but he didn't bulge and just stared with an emotionless face. Then Christian got irritated and pushed me aside, "lemme do this. You know nothing."

My eyes widened as I scoffed at him but didn't say anything. Soon he was shooting at the red fishes like a soldier on his mission. After a minute I had a red reindeer soft toy in my hand while I was jumping happily. "Thank you!" I chirped and pressed a kiss on his cheek then started moving ahead not aware that he wasn't with me.