Chapter Four

I groan annoyedly, as I felt the something burning my face. I turned my face and buried myself into the soft fluffy blanket wrapped around me, I moan happily.

I was seconds away from falling asleep again when I heard purr as my fluffy blanket moved then stilled. Unknowingly a frown took place on my face and hugged my blanket more tightly then I heard the purr again. Since when did my freaking blanket started to move and purr like a dog?

One minute, I moved my hand over the fluffy blanket, inspecting it. Then reality hit me hard as I opened my eyes and screamed then jumped away falling from the bed. I heard a growl and the door opening as I rolled on my stomach and closed my eyes.

There is a freaking giant dog in my bed.

"What happened?" I heard a groggily voice, which I assume is Christian's. "Why are you on the floor?" I turned around and sat up opening my mouth to speak but nothing came out as I was left staring at Christian from head to toe. Who is shirtless, FYI.

He had the perfect body, well I obviously knew that he has a perfect body since he looks fucking hot in suit but seeing him shirtless is like whole other level. This guy is a Greek god, trust me. His brunette hair was messy and some strands falling over his forehead while eyes portrayed sleepiness and his toned chest... my goodness what shall I tell you about that?

Well, I can try though. He had nice deep shoulder blades and toned chest, no chest hair. And more to add, was his six packs abs and that delicious V visible through the low hanging sweatpants. It was clear that he has spent hours working out to get that body and it totally paid off 'cause I'm about to faint, if I stare at it any longer.

But Christian saved me, "Hello you daydreamer! Come out of your la la land."

I shook my head vigorously trying to get the dirty images out of my not-so-innocent head and averted my eyes. "W-what? What just happened? And what is that giant doing in my bed? And why are you here?"

"Goodness, so many questions." He rolled his eyes, "first of all, you screamed so I came running. And second of all, I don't know what is Foy doing here." He whistled at the giant on my bed.

"That's Foy? I thought it's Joy." I murmured more to my myself but it seems like Christian heard me.

He gave me a deadpanned looked, "both look different Aurora. Foy here, is bigger in size, has black spots around his eyes and has a black collar written Foy. Joy here, is obviously shorter than him, has a black spot only around her right eye and has a purple collar written Joy. Understood?" I nodded, biting my lip.

Jeez, like I'll be able to remember all that.

"Now don't scream, I'm going back to sleep." He pointed his finger at me while I rolled my eyes, "and I even if you thought... then be ready to face the consequences." He closed the door behind him leaving me with the two giants. I groan and fall back on the hard floor while Joy climbed on me and licked my face.

"Thank you for cleaning my face." I deadpanned while she barked and licked more, "dude! It was sarcasm! Stop it Joy!"

Somehow I managed to get her off me and ran to the bathroom before those two see me stripping. I made my way towards the mirror and cringed, badly. My whole face was a mess, it had glitters all over my face. And my fizzy hair, oh my god! I'm dead.

I can't believe that my crush saw me in this state.

I quickly freshened up along with a quick shower then wore a spare bathrobe already present in the bathroom and walked out then took out my suitcase. My eyes scanned the room searching for the giants as I spotted them sitting near the balcony door licking each other under the bright sun rays, "Aw! Though these two look like giants, they are extremely cute." I mumbled to myself.