Chapter Seven

I groaned in frustration as I turned on my side and stared at the vanity table thinking about his words earlier. What was about it that has been roaming around my mind. It was just a simple response, right?

Right...?

I got off my bed then I opened the doors of the balcony and carefully stepped out wrapping my hands around my torso due to cold. I sat on the red bean bag staring at those peaceful quiet woods.

"I've been working with you since a year now, it's becomes a habit to notice things with whom you're working. I'm pretty sure that's how you know so many things about me"

I was about to reply when I had someone calling out his name and cameras starting to flash in front of us. Christian grabbed my hand and started to run towards his car as the paparazzi chased us.

As soon as we reached his car he helped me get inside while I covered my face with my hand as Christian sat on the driver seat, revived the engine and zoomed pasted everyone.

"Why is the paparazzi obsessed with you?"

"They're obsessed with every famous individual, Aurora. So this isn't a big deal."

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I felt something soft rubbing against my bare legs, I immediately knew who it was. I sighed and opened my arms as she stepped right through and snuggled against my body. "Hi Joy, do you think that males are confusing as fuck?"

She growled and I didn't know what that meant, if it was a no or a yes. "Nevermind." I sighed and hugged her more tightly. "You know, I never thought that I would spend my holidays with Christian and here I'm, getting more surprises and shock. Do you think it's normal? I mean, like duh! spending holidays with your boss isn't normal but still..."

Joy let out a soft purr as I continued running my fingers through her fur. I sighed again, I'm going crazy. Like why the heck am I talking to a dog? It's not like she could help me in anything.

I kept my chin on her head and closed my eyes as Christian's smiling face popped in front of me. For Christian's sack I need to look beautiful tomorrow, like jaw drop gorgeous. Everyone now thinks that he and I are dating so they deserve to see a beautiful woman beside him not some woman with family issues and the queen of loneliness.

But wait... I didn't get him any Christmas gift. Damn it!

How could I forget that!

Okay so today morning when I would go to shopping for my dress I would search something incredible for him too. But, doesn't he like have everything?

"Joy, I need your help. You and Foy need to distract Christian while I would sneak into his room Okay?" She barked in reply and wagged her tail. I take that as a yes.

I kept my palms on the pillar as I peaked from behind it and watched Joy and Foy drag Christian while he kept asking where they were taking him

I kept my palms on the pillar as I peaked from behind it and watched Joy and Foy drag Christian while he kept asking where they were taking him. I smirked as I watched them disappear then stepped out and walked towards his room. I poked my head inside first then entered and closed the door quietly behind me.