Chapter Five

"All done," I clasped my hands together with a proud smile as I stepped back and looked at the snowman, "we did a good job, didn't we?" I asked looking at the handsome man beside me. He nodded in agreement and smiled me, that genuine smile I had started to love.

"Can you click a picture of me and the snowman?" I asked softly as he nodded then jogged back into the mansion while I started looking around. There were many plants and trees surrounding this particular radius then there was a swimming pool but covered due to winter and more right to that was a greenhouse.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise as I started moving towards it but Christian's voice stopped me, "hey, come one stand beside it. Let's get over it before it starts getting too cold." I turned towards him, he was holding a huge DSLR camera. I nodded then stood beside the snowman and kept my hand on the beanie it was wearing and closed my eyes, sticked my tongue out then tilted my face.

After a heard few clicks I opened my eyes and looked at him with smile, he clicked a photo again as I frowned again while he continued clicking photos of me. I laughed lightly and said, "you can stop clicking my photos now. It's enough." He shrugged, "is that a greenhouse?"

"Yeah, you wanna gonna inside?" I nodded eagerly as he walked towards me, smiled and guided me towards the greenhouse. Christian had changed after my outburst in the morning he was more friendlier and fun. Before making the snowman we both played with snow then made snow angels until he finally suggested that we should start making the snowman.

Foy was again and again messing with the snowman until Christian got stern with him. I felt bad for the boy so I hugged him tightly and had said, "making this snowman with Christian means a lot to me Foy, so please don't mess it anymore?" Then he become a good boy and helped us.

"So, you've a DSLR camera, huh?" I asked looking down at the snow, "I didn't know that you've a passion for photography."

"I-It was my hobby, I haven't touched this camera in years. Today... was different I guess. It felt good holding it." He said softly.

"Any memories related to it that you haven't touched it in years?" I asked kicking the snow as we continued walking.

"I-Uh," he hesitated, "we're here." I looked up to find him standing in front of me facing me. He was inviting my personal circle, you know the safe circle. I'm aware of how little space there is between us-six inches at most.

Jeez, why am I courting Divergent?

I take a step back and tilt my head as to ask what-now? He shook his head, maybe to clear his head and turned around then opened the door for me. I stepped in and my lips parted in surprise from the view inside, there were millions of plants all lined nicely in order.

I started walking parallel to it observing every plant but not touching it, since I was afraid if I would hurt it. It just looked so delicate that I didn't wanted to take risk. "This greenhouse was my mamá's. She took care of every plant delicately and with love. When I returned back to the mansion I had hired special gardeners to help me revive this place. When I'm not at work I'm either with my kids or in here gardening."

"So... you live here to revive memories related to your parents?" I asked in a low tone as I stopped in front of a bunch of black roses.

He turned towards me with a surprised look, "yes, I didn't know that it had become so obvious." I didn't know if he was joking or not but I gave him a smile then bent a bit to a touch the petals softly. "Mamá always searched for its seeds, but never succeeded after I decided to revive I searched like crazy, I even had people hired to search for its seeds. But I never got to know why she had a particular interest for this flower."