Chapter Ten

I threw my coat on the coach and strode towards the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and gulped it down then set it on the slab and look up to find Christian looking at me, no observing me.

I sighed, "I'm sorry, for pulling you into my family drama. And thank you for standing up for me."

"It's fine, and I didn't stand up for you. You stood up for yourself. Hm?" He stepped closer and cupped my cheek with his big hand. I smiled and nodded. "So... what's with your family exactly? I got the bits but it's still confusing." I pursed my lips, "it's fine if you don't want to tell me..."

"It's alright. Since we both sisters were small, my bitch of a mother played games with us to see how will become her perfect daughter, and the result was Aura. Since that day, she started manipulating us both. She start favouring Aura, telling that her goal in life is to look fucking beautiful and marry a motherfucking rich guy and live on his money. Whereas I was made to do all the fucking chores in the house and I would study hard hoping to get my parents attention.

"When I entered high school, my sister started bullying me, so from that moment onwards I decided that I would leave home as soon as I graduate as move far away from there. whereas my sister was made to live my parents. As soon as I moved out, I stopped meeting them and only went home for holidays but I stopped that too when my mom insulted me again and the people in our neighbourhood would look at me in disgust."

"Every Holidays, she calls me to ask if I'm coming home but I know that she doesn't really mean. She just wants me to leave her and her family alone and that's what I do. Every month I send three fourth of my salary to my parents who think that Aura sends it. Every time she says something to me, it's negative and humiliating but still I hope that she would come to me and behave like a mother, give me love. But it all just remains a daydream and it'll always be a daydream."

Christian didn't say anything to that just remained quiet and I didn't even expect him too. We both just stood there in the kitchen with a comfortable silence.

"Um, this isn't a perfect timing but you've cussed more than five times today." He said as I scoffed but before I could speak he resumed, "so you're gonna get a punishment."

"What!" I roared, "but that's not fucking fair! I was angry and hurt and I wanted some way to remove my anger out. And the only way was to-mmm..." my rambling was cut off when Christian's lips came crashing down on mine.

I stood there shocked, while his lips continued moving against mine and his right hand holding my jaw while his left hand was wrapped around my waist. My crush is kissing me right now, but I'm not kissing him back and don't ask me why, because I don't know myself.

Stupid Auri! I scolded myself as he broke apart and stared right into my eyes as if he searching some answer. I stared back then at his lips then back into his eyes. "Oh fuck this." I mumbled and pulled him closer by tie and smashed my lips on his.

His lips moved against mine in sync as his hands wrapped around my waist and lifted me, I yelped as he settled me down the slab. Taking the opportunity he slid his tongue into mine and fought for dominance with breathy moans escaping from either of us at a time. His hand slid upon my thigh higher and higher till it reached my hip.

Before I could stop him, he pulled back and looked at his hand then at me. "You're not wearing any..."

I blushed as I knew what he meant, I was not wearing panties since my dress would've exposed that. "And? Does it matter?"

"No but, I-I need to tell you something before we take it further." I tilt my head in confusion. "I love you."

My eyes widened in shock, "What? But h-how? W-when? H-how?"