Soul's first impression (Jasmine's point of view)

I hid behind Davon as Maka and her albino weapon led us to class. I pulled at Davon's shirt. He turned his head."What is it?" He asked. I pointed at the albino. "What was his name again?" I asked. "You forgot my name, So uncool." he said. I just his behind Davon even more."It's not my fault. I got distracted by Dick Star or whever his name is." I said in a quiet tone. The albino stopped in his tracks. "That guy was my friend. It's not cool to talk mean about someone's friend." He said. Maka scoffed. "Like your one to talk." She said."What's that supposed to mean?!" He yelled. I winced at his yelling.

"Can you not yell? She has sensitive ears." Davon said. I smiled a bit at Davon. He's always been like an older brother to me. I looked at Eddie and smiled as he fumbled around in his pockets for my earbuds. He was always like a younger brother. He gave up and gave me an apologetic smile. I nodded and turned back to what Davon and the albino were saying."So thats why she yelled earlier? wouldn't her yelling hurt her ears?" he asked with a smug tone. Davon opened his mouth to speak when he was cut off."MAKAAAAAAA-CHOP!!!" Maka yelled as she brought a book down on his head.

He winced and rubbed his head."What was that for?!" I winced at his yelling. He wasn't yelling very loudly but my ears were still really sensitive from the loudness of the idiot from earlier."Because you don't have to be such a jerk." She said as she put her book back in her bag."Come on, we're already late for class." She grabbed his arm and pulled him along as we followed."By the way, My name's Soul since you forgot earlier." He said then mumbled."Like a dumbass." Davon and Eddie both heard that one and stopped. Maka stopped and turned around. She jumped when she looked at Davon and Eddie's faces. I looked at Eddie and he was glaring at Soul. I looked up at Davon and he was glaring too.

I placed a hand on their shoulders."Guys, its fine. Calm down." I said. They both closed their eyes and let out a breath. I nodded to Maka and she started walking again."Wow, her weapons are like fucking robots. So uncool." Soul mummbled. I stopped walking at let my bangs fall over my eyes. Davon stopped walking and turned around."Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. Maka stopped and turned around."Take back what you said about my weapons." I growled. Soul gulped loudly, well it was loud to me."Y-you heard that?" He asked shakily. I nodded."I'm sorry.....?" He said it like a question.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I flipped my head and my bangs swung to the left side of my face."It's good enough." I said. Maka started walking again and we finally reached the class room.