Stein tries to dissect Jasmine?! (Kid's P.O.V)

I couldn't concentrate at all during class. It's all because of Jasmine and her adorable giggle. I just met her yesterday! Calm down Kid. I looked up from my desk and saw Stein messing with the internal organs of some poor endangered bird. I looked behind me and saw Jasmine on the edge of her seat, trying to get a better veiw of the dissection. I raised an eyebrow. She looked down at me and smiled. I felt my face heat up before I turned back around and looked back at my desk.

I heard her giggle and I felt my face heat up even more. After a while I heard Jasmine yell. "Stein wait! Don't stab that organ!" I looked up at Stein and saw him holding a scalpel to a very spiky looking object."And why not?" He asked."Because if you stab it then it makes a huge explosion and blood and guts will get everywhere." She said. He nodded and stabbed the organ with a lot of force.

The organ exploded and blood and guts went everywhere, just like Jasmine said. I looked up and saw Jasmine holding her notebook up infront of her. She put the bloody notebook down and sighed. "And that was my sketchbook too." She mummbled. A scalpel came flying towards her, but she caught it with ease between her index finger and middle finger on her right hand, just centimeters away from her face. She looked down at Stein with an eyebrow raised.

I followed her gaze and saw that Stein had a smirk on his face. He turned the screw in his head a couple times."Jasmine, Stay after class. Everyone else is free to go." He said. Everyone left the classrom before I did. I gave her a worried look but she just smiled at me. I smiled back and closed the class room door. Soul, Black*star, and I stayed by the class room while the girls went and got lunch. Her weapons stayed too.

A while after the girls came back with lunch for everyone, we heard a scream from inside the class room. I set my lunch down and quickly opened the door. All of the boys got nose bleeds, even me. Jasmine was naked, strapped down to the dissection table, had tears in her eyes, and had a big open wound on her stomach that Stein was currently stitching up, she also had a gag in her mouth. Steins stepped away from her once he finished stitching her up and undid the straps on her.

He took off his lab coat and placed it over her. She sat up and put it on. She stood up and faced Stein."You disgusting, perveted, freak!!!" She yelled as she kicked him in the crotch. He keeled over and she slammed her fist down onto his head while sending her soul wavelength into him. She stood up straight and turned around. The lab coat was big on her so it fell to the floor, but it covered her up. She ran over to us and jumped into Black*star's arms since he was closest.

She started crying into his chest."Hey, Jas. do you know where he put your clothes?" Davon asked. She nodded and pointed to the pile of shredded cloth on the floor."Is your bag still intact?" He asked. She nodded and pointed to their seats. He went up to their seats and grabbed her bag. He came back down and we all went to the nurses office. Ignoring the pervert who's head was buried in the ground.

When we got to the nurses office the nurse told the boys to leave the room. After a couple of minutes, Maka opened the door and said we could come in. We all got nose bleeds. Jasmine was wearing a pair of red jeans that hugged her legs and made her butt stand out, but thats not why we got nose bleeds. We got nose bleeds cause she was topless, no bra or shirt. Black*star was the first to snap out of his trance.

"Is that a star clan mark?" He asked. I followed his gaze to the star with wings on her right breast."This one, No." She turned around and moved her hair our of the way. There was a star just like Black*stars between her shoulder blades."This one, yes." She said. She turned back around and picked up a bandage. She placed it over her breasts and started wrapping it around her chest. When she got to the end of the bandage, she looked like she normally did, which was smaller than Maka. Before she put the bandage on, she was bigger than Tsubaki, who has the biggest breats out of all the girls in our gang.

She put on a black shirt then raised an eyebrow."Wait, How'd you guess that that was a star clan mark?" She asked. Black*Star turned and showed his shoulder with his star clan mark on it. She nodded."My father was White*star." He said. She visibly tensed up. She looked over to him. "Your White*stars son?" She asked. He nodded."That's what i just said." She nodded."Well, excuse me for a moment." She said before falling to the ground. Davon ran over to her and picked her up before setting her on the bed.

The nurse walked over to her and did something before turning around and facing us."She fainted from shock." She said. We all nodded.