The battle for the memories (Jasmine's P.O.V)

I woke up in a large bed with drapes over the end.(A/N: The bed where Arachne kept Asura in the anime, idk how to describe it.) I sat up and saw that I was in a dress similar to my mothers, except I still had my wrap on. I stood up on the bed and ripped the dress so it only sent to my knee. "If you wanted a shorter dress then you could have just let me know." I looked to my right and saw my mother. I sighed. "May I please have a new dress that goes to my knees?" I asked. "Only if you take off your wrap." She said. I nodded and she threw me a dress like hers that only went to the knee, but was made for larger breast sizes.

        I stepped off the bed and onto the cold floor. I looked down and saw that she took my shoes too. I took off the dress and my wrap and put the other dress on. I had difficulty pulling it down over my breasts though. "Uh mother the breast size is too small." I said. She looked shocked. "There's no way your breasts are bigger then mine." She said. She pulled the dress off of me then nodded. "You were putting it on wrong, here let me help you." I put my hands up and she slid the dress on me. She took a step back and smiled at me. She handed me a pair of black heels that were an inch tall. I put them on and stood up straight. She smacked the back of my head.

      "I treated you the same way when you were younger and yet you abanded me for the outside world." She said. "You were trying to teach me to do evil with my powers. Of course I would run." I said. A group of her minions came in and walked to the edge of the bed. They separated and revealed a very small man with a big head and long pointy nose. He was also wearing a top hat. "I see you've returned, welcome back young one." He said. I raised an eyebrow and hid behind my mother. "What's wrong dear?" She asked. "Well over the years my shyness increased and I'm an extremely shy person to strangers and I don't know who that person is." I said. She laughed. "If your my daughter then you can't be shy." She said. She turned around and mumbled something. My vision went shaky and pretty soon everything went black. But before I fully fell enconscious I heard my mother speak. "And while we're at it we might as well get rid of your memories of your friends too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      I slowly opened my eyes and saw my mother looking down at me. I smiled at her. "I see your awake, my dear." I nodded. She patted my shoulders and I sat up. "I have a private lesson for you today, and I'm going to be your teacher." She said. I turned and smiled at her. She got off the bed and I followed her. She led me through a long hallway that had a ton of doors in it. I trailed my fingers along the walls. I've walked through these halls my whole life, but it feels as though I've never seen them before.

     She opened one of the doors and stepped to the side. I walked in the room and she followed. The lights turned on when she snapped and revealed a small room with a couple of combat dummies standing on each side. I walked to the center of the room and turned around. My mom shot a web at me and I easily dodged it. "Don't dodge, deflect and attack." She said. I nodded. She shot another one at me and I flung it to the side with one hand while shooting a web at her with my other. It feels like this is a new experience but I've done this multiple times before, I should ask mother about this when we're done.