Who will she choose? (Jasmine's P.O.V.)

We arrived at Kids home and I stared at in awe. The place was a mansion. It was absolutely beautiful, and symmetrical. Kid giggled at my face and I blushed. When we went inside, I was in awe again. It was absolutely beautiful. (A/N: Idk what the mansion looks like and idk what a mansion looks like so I'm letting you all imagine what you think gallows manor looks like). Black*star sat down in the loveseat and sat me on his lap.

Kid picked me up and sat me in his lap on the couch. I blushed and Kid smiled. Soul picked me up and placed me in his lap on the opposite end of the couch from Kid. I turned a deeper shade of red and Soul chuckled. Maka put on a romantic comedy and I nearly fell asleep. This is so boring. When the movie ended, Soul shook me and I giggled. "Let's play truth or dare!" Patti yelled. Everyone agreed and we all sat on the floor. "I go first! Jasmine truth or dare?" Patti asked. "Um..dare." I said.

She gave an evil chuckle. "I dare you to kiss.......Maka!" I stood up and walked over to Maka. "And it has to be a make out kiss! Not a little peck." She said. Maka leaned her head up and I kissed her. She stood still for a moment then relaxed into the kiss. I tilted my head, causing her to tilt hers and open her mouth. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and our tongues danced together until the need for air was to much. I pulled away and looked at Maka's face. Her face was a deep shade of red.

I giggled before sitting on the floor next to her. I looked over and saw that everyone had a nose bleed. I giggled. "Um.....Soul, truth or dare?" He blinked a couple times before wiping his nose. "Dare." I smiled. "I dare you to..... Trade clothes with Patti." Him and Patti left the room. "That includes underwear too!!" I yelled. I heard Soul groan and Patti giggle. After a few minutes, they came out and Soul was wearing Patti's half-top and shorts. He was walking like he had a wedgie. Patti was wearing Souls yellow hoodie and was holding onto the waist band of the pants.

Soul sat down. "Uh.....Kid, truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth." Kid said. "Who do you have a crush on?" He asked. Kid smiled. "Well, I don't have a crush on anyone but I know who I love and that girl is Jasmine." He said. I felt my face heat up. The girls aw'd and I felt my face get hotter. "Maka, truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare." She said. "I dare you to.......kiss Davon." He said. She turned red and stood up. She walked over to where he was sitting on the couch, leaned down, and kissed him. They kissed for a few minutes before she pulled away and went back to her seat on the floor.

"Liz, truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare." Liz said. "I dare you to put on your sexiest lingerie and wear it till.......8 o'clock." Liz got up and went up the stairs. I looked at the clocked and giggled. It was 7 o'clock so she had to wear it for an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~(Time skip cause I'm lame)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We'd been playing truth or dare for a couple hours and Liz was wearing Patti's giraffe lingerie, Patti was in her bra and underwear, Soul was wearing nothing but Patti's underwear, Kid was freaking out over symmetry, Black*star was in a speedo, Eddie was shirtless, Davon was drunk, Tsubaki was wearing a sexy Santa lingerie piece, and I was wearing Liz's black bikini that had white polka dots on it and barely covered my butt. "How about we play spin the eight minutes in heaven bottle?" Liz asked. "What's that?" I asked. "Its a mixture of spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven, except we add an extra minute so Kid doesn't throw a dit like he is now." Soul said. I nodded. "Sounds fun." Everyone got in a circle and Kid grabbed a bottle out of the kitchen after fixing the symmetry of a painting.

He placed it in the middle. "So who's going first?" Kid asked. "I'll go first." Liz spun the bottle and it landed on Davon. They went into a closet and Kid started the timer for eight minutes. After eight minutes, Kid opened the closet door and they fell out while making out, Davon landed on his back and Liz was on his chest. They both turned red and went back into the circle. "Okay.....Maka, you spin." Maka nodded and spun the bottle. It landed on Eddie. They stood up, went into the closet, and came out eight minutes later with red faces. "Jasmine, you spin." I nodded and spun the bottle.

It landed on.....................