She found me (Jasmine's P.O.V)

It's been two weeks since the day of physical exams and Stein has been temporarily replaced by Ms.Marie. I prefer her better cause when she dissects something, which sadly isn't often, she goes slow at it and usually forgets to ask for summaries on them. I've still been getting notes in my locker. They've mostly been about the school dance. I don't even know when that is. I was currently at lunch with the gang and reading some of the notes while I ate.

The one I was reading was super cheesy and used a lot of pick up lines. I put it back in its envelope and put it in the pile of read ones. I opened the next one and a something fell on the floor. I picked it up and looked at it. My face felt super hot once I realized what it was. I read the first line of the note and ripped it to shreads. They all looked at me and I just kept ripping the letter. I put it on my tray and sighed."That one was disgusting." I said. Kid put a hand to my forehead and the coldness of his skin felt nice."Your hand is cold, but it feels nice." I said. He chuckled before removing his hand.

"So what fell out of the envelope?" Black*star asked. I tensed up."Y-y-you s-saw that?" I asked. He nodded. I clenched the object that fell in my fist so it wasn't visible and handed it to him."You can have it." I said as he took it and turned red when he realized what it was. He quickly got up and threw it away. I poked at my food, no longer having an appetite. I wonder who's the perv that wrote that, and why would he put a condom in the envelope? People are weird these days. I mentally sighed and got up. I threw away what was on my tray and I saw some kids laughing at another kid.

I looked over and saw that they were laughing at a boy with pink hair. A weird thing came out of his back and started beating him up. I walked back to the table and tapped Maka's shoulder. She turned to me with a raised eyebrow."Who's the boy with pink hair over there?" I pointed in the direction of where he was still getting bullied. She looked and sighed."Come on, I'll introduce you to him." She said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me over there.

When we got over to the group of kids, the pink haired boy was crying and the thing on his back was still punching him and yelling insults. Maka dragged me through the crowd and when they saw her, the crowd disspersed. The boy looked up, only to get punched back down by the thing on his back."Ragnarok, go away." Maka said. The thing on his back growled before going back into his back."Crona, I want you to meet someone. This is Jasmine." She said.

The pink haired boy named Crona looked up at me."Y-y-your n-not going t-to h-hurt m-m-me are y-y-you?" He asked."Why would I do that? Even if I had a reason, I wouldn't hurt you cause I don't even know you." I said. He stood up and held out his hand."M-my n-name is C-crona." I shook his hand."I'm Jasmine." I smiled. The thing popped out of his back and tried to punch me but I caught it's hand.

"Not to sound rude, but what is this?" I asked as I let go of its hand and it started rubbing the now red ball where the hand should be."Listen girly, I'm Ragnarok and don't you forget it. If you do then I'll haunt you while you sleep." It said."Can't haunt a person while they're doing something they don't do." I said. The thing growled and went away."What did you mean?" Maka asked. I turned and faced her."I haven't slept in a couple of months." I said.

"Why?.......Actually don't answer that." She said. I nodded and turned to Crona."Why were those people bullying you?" I asked."Because my mother was a very cruel witch that used to work in the DWMA but now she's dead." He said. I nodded."If she's gone then why are they still bullying you about it?" I asked."I helped her do some bad things." He said."So? That was the past, you can't do it again if she's not here to make you do it." I said. He smiled at me."Your the first person that has ever defended me, without using violence." He said. I giggled.

"Who was the one who used violence?" I asked."That was me." Maka said. I looked at her and smiled."Well, that was nice of you. Even if it was with violence, the fact that you protected him over powers that." I said. She smiled and nodded."Well, I have to go. Nice meeting you Jasmine." He said as he walked away."Nice meeting you too, Crona." I said as he left the cafeteria.