So Jasmine's part of the star clan (Black*star's P.O.V)

I sat by Jasmine's bed, waiting for her to wake up again. It turns out, I'm not the last star clan member. Everyone left already, even Tsubaki. Her weapons stayed here since they were still wounded and weren't fully healed. They were laying in their beds like last night.

Jasmine woke up soon after her weapons had fallen asleep. She groaned and rubbed her head. She looked at me and smiled. She went to speak but i put my finger to my lips and pointed to her weapons. She nodded then spoke normally."They're really deep sleepers, its fine." She said. I nodded. "So......Your a star clan?" I asked. She nodded."How?" Her cheeks turned pink."Promise not to yell?" She asked. I nodded."I became part of the star clan via engagement, two days before the wedding they gave me the symbol and I swore my loyalty to the clan. The next day, Something big went down and my fiance died that day. The engagement was forced, it was to bind my family to the star clan. Then my dumbass father had to come and ruin everything by making his gang attack the star clan. I've hated my father to this day because of it." She said. Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

I wiped away her tears."You don't have to answer but, Who were you engaged to?" I asked. She looked at me then gave a shaky sigh."Your older brother."(A/N: I have no clue if Black*star had an older brother or not so i'm making him up if he doesn't.) I went wide-eyed. She giggled."You and me were best friends remember?" She asked. I smiled."Yeah, I remember. I can't beleive that was you." I said. She giggled."I didn't even know you were a star clan until you pointed out your birthmark earlier." She said. She placed a hand on my shoulder and traced the star on it.

"Who was your father?" I asked."C-can I tell you that one later?" She asked. I placed a hand on hers."Sure." She smiled and yawned."Sorry." I shook my head."It's alright. See ya tomorrow Jasmine." I stood up and took a step away before she grabbed my arm."Call me Jas." She said. I smiled."Okay, See ya tomorrow. Jas." She smiled and layed down before falling asleep again. I leaned over and kissed her forehead before leaving the nurses office.

Till tomorrow, my shining star.