The school dance, finally!! (Kids P.O.V)

Today was the day of the school dance and me, Soul, Black*star, and Jasmine stayed up all night baking for the thing. "OMG SCHOOL STARTS IN 7 MINUTES AND WE ARENT EVEN CLOAE TO READY! GUYS GET UP, UP, UP." Soul yelled. I got up just in time to see Jasmine smack him upside the head with a frying pan. "You read the clock wrong. Its seven minutes till we're an hour late for school. I have special permission to be late for school, and since you guys stayed up and helped me bake I'll ask Lord Death to give you guys the slip too." Jasmine said as she stretched. Soul rubbed the side of his head then looked down and saw that his clothes were dirty. Me and Black*star did the same and saw that our clothes were dirty too.

"You can borrow some of my weapons clothes. They won't mind." Jasmine said as she led us to the staircase. She stopped at the bottom and I picked her up bridal style. "Thanks Kid." She said as I carried her upstairs. "No problem." We got to the top of the stairs and I sat her down, I could feel the other boys glares on my back but I shrugged it off. Should have been quicker, she's the piece of asymmetry that I will ever love. So they need to back off cause she's mine.........okay I sounded like Black*star. I should probably calm down a bit. She walked us to a room that had red walls and a black carpet floor. She walked over to the black closet doors and opened them, revealing a walk in closet. "This is my room, you can borrow my clothes. I usually buy from the men's section because the men's clothes fit me better, and have cooler designs on the shirts." She said while rubbing her neck.

We nodded and went into her closet. "If you need pants then let me know if mine don't fit you." She said as she rummaged through her closet for some clothes of her own. I grabbed a black v-neck shirt and a pair of black pants. Black*star grabbed a blue shirt like his own and a pair of baggy black pants. Soul was having trouble choosing his clothes. Jasmine was watching him and giggling as he was being even more picky than she was. She walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. "Let me help you so we can at least make it before lunch." He sighed and nodded. She looked him up and down before going a bit farther into her closet. She grabbed something out of a drawer and threw it to Soul. "See if you like that design, if you do then see if it'll fit you." Soul nodded before unfolding the shirt. It was a black shirt with a red dragon that breathes flames in the shape of a rose. "Cool." Soul said. Jasmine walked up to him and smiled at the shirt. "You like it?" She asked. He nodded. "That was my old weapons shirt. He gave it to me as a keepsake. I haven't worn it in forever. Will it fit you?" She asked.

He looked at the tag and nodded. She handed him the pair of pants that she had in her hand. "What happened to your old weapon?" Black*star asked. "We were fighting a witch one day and she cast a spell or something on me and I started going mad. My weapon left me because of it. She was a really great friend, even though she did make fun of all my fears." She giggled. We all nodded. "I should probably leave the closet so you boys can change. I'll be on my bed if you need me, Soul if those pants don't fit you then I have some more pants back there in the drawer that's labled pants." She said as she walked out and closed the doors. We heard and sniffle then she mummbled somethimg along the lines of, "stupid hormones making me emotional over that bitch." I laughed then got changed. The other boys did the same. When we got out, Jasmine was laying on her stomach and drawing something in a notebook. She turned and saw that we were out sof the closet. "So you guys finally come out of the closet together?" She asked. There was a moment of silence before we all broke out into laughter.