Kid falls in love with asymmetry? (Jasmine's P.O.V)

I woke up this morning to the sound of a loud door creaking. I groaned and covered my head with my blanket. A gentle hand was placed on my shoulder and started shaking me."Come on, classes start soon." I recognized the voice but couldn't pinpoint it. I didn't move. The hand removed itself from my shoulder and i let out a tiny sigh of releif. Two bigger hands were placed on my shoulder and knee. They shook me violently."Come on Jas. You gotta get up." It was Davon who was shaking me.

I growled and pulled the blanket away from my head, but he kept shaking me. I jumped on him and pinned him to the ground, being careful for his wound though."OW, Alright you got me. Can you get off me now?" I pinched his cheeks then patted them before getting up. He stood up and rubbed his cheeks."I hate it when you do that." I giggled."And thats precisley why i do it." He hugged me from behind and pinned my arms to my sides."Your very childish, you know that?" He asked.

I turned in his arms and poked his nose."And you know the reason why i'm allowed to be childish." I said. He sighed then placed his forehead on my shoulder."You know, getting bent at this angle isn't very comfortable." I said. He chuckled before letting go of me and pushing me back onto my bed. Then someone cleared their throat. I looked over and saw Kid standing at the end of my bed."Not to seem rude but we need to go soon. Classes start in 10 minutes." He had his hands behind his back and I could tell he was tugging at his sleeves.

"What's with the tugging-on-sleeve thing your doing?" I asked. His cheeks turned a slight pink. "Oh nothing." He said. I raised an eyebrow."Either you tell or show me or i find out on my own the hard way." I said. He sighed then moved his arms infront of him. Most of his wrists were covered, but on the parts that were uncovered, there were dark purple bruises."How'd you get those bruises?" I asked. He paniced and hid his arms behind him again.

I sighed."It was part of your punishment for the vandelism thing wasn't it?" I asked. He hesitated before nodding. I put my shoes on, grabed my bag, grabbed his forearm, and dragged him to the Shinigami room."What are you doing?" He asked."I know what you did was wrong but you didn't deserve to get hurt because of it." I said. He was trying to pull away from me but I was stronger."Why are you helping an asymmetrical piece of garbage like me anyway?" He asked.

I stopped in my tracks. I turned to him."Because I'm one too." I said before pulling him to the shinigami room. He stayed silent and didn't resist the rest of the way. When we got to the end of the hallway in the room, Lord Death turned around."Hey, Hiyya, What's up?" He asked. I pulled Kid forward a bit and pulled up his sleeves, revealing his bruises."He got these bruises from the punishment for the vandelism thing didnt he?" I asked.

Lord Death hesitated then nodded. I growled."I know what he did was wrong but he didn't deserve to get hurt because of it." I said."Then what do you suggest I do if there's a next time?" He asked. I looked at Kid then looked back and shrugged."I don't know, make something super asymmetrical and don't let him fix it for a week." Kid got on his knees."No, please don't give him that idea, anything but that." He said. I looked at him then giggled. He just kept begging."See?" I asked. He nodded and Kid rested his head on my hip.

I looked down and giggled. I patted his head and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes. I wiped his tears and smiled at him."Come on, We have to get to class before Stein tries to dissect us." I said. He stood up and nodded. I grabbed his hand then ran out the shinigami room while yelling:"See you later, Lord Death!"

------------(Kid's P.O.V)-------------------

I can't beleive that this beautiful girl helped an asymmetrical piece of trash like me. She may be asymmetrical, but she's just so perfect in every other way that it makes up for it. "Kid......Kid........ KID!!" I jumped when she yelled."What is it?" I asked. She giggled."Sorry for scaring you, but we're at class now." She said as she left me by the door and went to her seat. Such an adorable giggle.. Wait what am i thinking? I just met her yesterday! I just need to calm down. Am I in love?