Soul's in love? (Davon's P.O.V)

I carried my meister on my back all the way home while i talked to Eddie.

"So.....What do you think is gonna happen to Kid?" I asked

"I have no clue but I hope that its not to bad or painful"

"He paid people to vandalise our house, why would you not want something bad to happen to him. He's guilty and he confessed."

"Yeah, I know."

"And you were the one who told us about it."

"I-I know."

"Why are you stuttering?"

"Because your pressuring me!"

"Dude, keep it down. You remember what happened last time we woke her up? And sorry if I was pressurring you."

"Its fine."

We walked in silence the rest of the way home. Once we got home I sat Jasmine on the couch and covered her up with a blanket. Eddie and I cleaned up the rest of the house and threw away all the things that couldn't be fixed. After about an hour of cleaning, We sat down on the couch. I sat by Jasmine's head while Eddie sat by her feet. We turned on the tv, which we were suprised wasn't broken or messed with, and watched the little mermaid.

Half-way through the movie, there was a knock at the door. I got up and looked through the peep hole. I saw a head of white hair. Soul. I opened the door and stood in the door way."What's up?" I asked."I came to apologize to you guys, and Maka wanted me to give this to your meister. Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded and stepped out of the way. He walked in and went over to the couch. I closed the door and followed him.

Jasmine had just woken up and she had a tiny bit of drool on her cheek. Her brown hair was a bit messy on the right side and she was rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands. I also noticed that her shirt was rolled up a bit so her stomach was showing. She blinked her hazel eyes at us then gave a small smile."Oh, hey Soul. What are you doing here? She asked.

"I came to apologize for earlier, and to give you this. Its from Maka." He handed her a small box covered in black wrapping paper with a light blue envelope. She opened the envelope and read the card to herself. She giggled at the end and set it to the side. She opened the box and smiled. She took a long black ribbon and a bow out of the box.

She pulled back her hair and tied it back with the ribbon. She put the bow on top of it and smiled."Thanks for bringing this Soul." She tried to stand up but only succeded in tangling her feet in the blanket and falling over. Soul reached out before I could and her caught her before she hit the table. She leaned on him as she untangled her feet from the blanket."S-s-sorry, Soul." She said.

He didn't say anything but he nodded. I leaned forward and saw that he had a small nose bleed. I looked down and saw that her chest wasn't that far away from his face. Good thing she wears a wrap all the time. Jasmine finally was able to untangle herself from the blanket, with Eddie's help, but when she did she fell forward and pressed her chest onto Soul's.

Her face turned red and she stood up."S-s-s-sorry S-soul." She stuttered. He shook his head, clearly not trusting his voice. We heard a creak then realized she was standing on the table. She paniced and jumped onto Soul. He fell backwards and she landed in his lap. Her face turned a deeper red and she stood up. She held a hand out to Soul. He took it and stood up.

"S-s-sorry, Soul." She said quietly."It's cool." He said."I should probably get going, see ya at school tomorrow." He said before leaving.

-------------------------------------(Souls's P.O.V)-------------------------------------------

After I left their house, I slightlt regretted it. Jasmine was just too cute. When she woke up she looked so adorable........Wait what am i thinking? This so isn't cool. But I think I have a crush on her. Maybe she feels the same.....Probably not.