Soul's ending (Jasmines P.O.V)

"Jasmine, you spin." I nodded and spun the bottle. It landed on Soul. We stood up and went into the closet. He pushed me against the wall and started attacking my neck with kisses. I let out a soft moan and bit my lip when he found my sensitive spot. He kissed around it, licking it every now and then, but never fully kissing it. I lifted my leg and rubbed it against his crotch. He let out a throaty moan and I giggled. I flipped us around and kissed him on the lips. He froze at first, not expecting me to do that, then melted into the kiss. I pulled away and he whimpered from the loss of my mouth on his. I giggled and attacked his neck. He let out a soft moan when I found his sensitive spot, and I showed no mercy. I sucked on the skin and nibbled at it. When I left a large hickey, I licked it then attacked the other side. He let out another moan. I giggled and did the same to the other side of his neck.

The door opened and I pulled away. Soul had a red face and followed me. Everyone stared at the dark hickeys that I left on his neck. Kid and Black*star seemed upset. We played for a while then decided to watch a scary movie. I sat on the floor in front of Soul while the movie played. In the middle of the movie a girl fell down the stairs, broke her neck, and died. I jumped up into Soul's lap and buried my face in his neck. "And that is one reason why I don't like stairs." He giggled and hugged me close to him. I peeked out from his neck and watched the rest of the movie with ease.

All the other girls were scared and squeezing one of the boys. Liz was on Kid, Patti was on Davon, Tsubaki was on Eddie, and Maka was on Black*star. I yawned and everyone looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Your not freaking out?" The girls asked. "The only part I found scary was when the chick fell down the stairs and died. One of the many reasons why I don't like stairs." I said. "We should all get some sleep, its 11:30 at night." Kid said. Everyone nodded and we all layed down somewhere.

I layed on the floor by the couch, Maka layed next to Black*star on the floor in front of the loveseat, Liz layed next to Kid on the couch, Patti cuddled up with her giraffe and Davon, Tsubaki layed next to Eddie, and Soul was laying on the couch behind me. After five minutes of silence, Patti spoke up. "Hey, Jasmine. Can I ask you a question?" I shrugged. "Shoot."

"How come you were so okay with kissing Maka earlier?" She asked. "Well, I don't think I've ever told any body this before but, I'm bisexual." There was a moment of silence before I got pounced on. "YOUR BISEXUAL AND YOU DIDNT TELL ANYONE?!?!?!" I winced and nodded. I looked up and saw Black*star sitting on my butt. "Any more questions? Might as well let you all in on stuff about me." I said. "Who had your first kiss?" Soul asked. "That would be my previous weapon, she was a really pretty girl. Her name was Allison." I said. "So your first kiss was with a girl?" Black*star asked. "Yep."

"If Arachne was your mother then how are you part neko?" Liz asked. I giggled. "It sound weird but I'm part neko from my dads side, fun fact I'm also part weapon." I said. There was a long moment of silence. "What kind of weapon?" Tsubaki asked. "To be honest I have no clue once so ever." I said. There were multiple yawns. "Alright we should get to sleep, I'll take more questions in the morning." I said. Everyone said okay and we soon fell asleep.

When I woke up, everyone else was still asleep. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection and giggled when I realized I was still in Liz's bikini. I splashed my face with water and ran my fingers through my hair. There was a knock on the door. I put my hair back in a pony tail and opened the door. "Oh, good morning Kid." I smiled. He smiled back. "Good morning, Jasmine." He said. "Do you know where my dress is? I just realized that I was still wearing Liz's bikini." I said. He nodded and made a motion for me to follow him.

I followed him up to Liz's room and my dress was on her bed, where I left it when I changed last night. I nodded in thanks and he walked away. After I got changed and came back downstairs, I smelled smoke. Everyone was still asleep. I went into the kitchen and saw Kid waving smoke away.......from oatmeal. I giggled and he turned to me. "Can I take over?" I asked. "Please." I giggled and he handed me his apron. I put it on and managed to get the oatmeal out of the pot. I stared at the black block that was supposed to be oatmeal. "How do you mess up that bad on oatmeal?" I asked him. He shrugged and I giggled.