Kid's ending (Jasmine's P.O.V)

"Jasmine, you spin." I nodded and spun the bottle. It landed on Kid. We stood up and went into the closet. He pushed me against the door and started kissing me. I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slid a hand in his hair. He started grinding against me. I spun us around and started kissing down his jaw line. I kissed around on his neck until he gave a soft moan. When he did, I attacked the spot with kisses and nibbles until I left a bright red hickey. I did the same to the other side of his neck.

The door opened and Kid nearly fell on the floor. I grabbed his hand and caught him before he touched the floor. I pulled him up and he gave me a kiss on the cheek before we returned to the circle. We played for an hour before most of us were a tired so we went to sleep. Kid and I snuck off to his room after everyone fell asleep I'm the living room.

Once we got in his room, he pinned me against the door and started kissing my neck. He found my sensitive spot and I let out a small moan. I covered my mouth and he giggled. "Don't cover your mouth, I wanna hear you and your beautiful noises." I blushed and he chuckled before attacking my neck again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let out soft moans. He attacked the other side of my neck and smiled at me when he was done. I pulled on his neck and kissed him. I pushed away from the door and towards his bed. I began unbuttoning his suit and he helped me. Once we got his tops off he fell onto the bed and I crawled over him. He flipped our positions.

"No fair, you still have pants on while I'm in this bikini." I said while pulling at his waist band. He chuckled and took off his pants. "Much better." I said before flipping us back over and kissing down his chest. I licked his length through his boxers. He moaned and hardened. I rubbed and licked his length through his boxers. He's got to be at least eight inches.

I slid my hand in his boxers and he hissed when I grabbed his length. I ran my hand up and down his shaft. He moaned and I giggled. I pulled his boxers down and licked his bare length. He let out a loud moan as I took the head of his dick in my mouth. I sucked on the head and licked the slit while I ran my hands up and down his shaft. "Oh....shit......Jasmine.....that....feels... wonderful." He said between moans. I giggled and he let out a loud moan.

He pulled my head away and sat up. He kissed me and flipped out positions again. He kissed down my neck and towards the middle of my chest. He slipped his hands under me and untied the bikini top. I lifted my shoulders off the bed and he took the bikini top off of me and threw it somewhere across the room. He started kneading my breasts and I let out soft moans. He licked around one of nipples and started sucking on it while he pinched the other one. "N-not so rough, p-please." I moaned. He went a little gentler. He switched nipples and I let out a moan. I turned red and felt myself getting even more wet under Kids touch.

He slid his free hand down my side and rubbed me through my bikini bottom. I closed my legs and he kept rubbing me. I bit my lip and moaned loudly. I tasted copper and I knew I bit down hard on my lip. I licked at the blood, but Kid saw. He sucked on my lip and licked away the blood. He slid his hand into the bikini bottoms and I let out a moan. He coated his fingers with myt wetness and slid one in me. I let out a moan and squeezed his arms. He thruster his finger in and out for a while before adding a second finger and making a scissoring motion with his fingers.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? Cause I'm doing my best to hold back but once we start, there's no promise that I'll hold back or stop." He said. I sat up on my elbows and kissed him. "I'll just keep calling your name in order to keep you here, either way, your still my first and I wouldn't want to be doing this with any other person." He looked into my eyes and I smiled. He slid his hand out of my bikini and took off the bottom along with his boxers. He situated himself between my legs and at my entrance.

He kissed me and thrusted in all at once. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him close. "Tell me when I can move." He whispered huskiky in my ear. I blushed. "You can move." I said. He started thrusting slowly into me and I let out small moans. He sped up his pace and my moans grew louder. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him down and met him halfway with a kiss. He moved his hands from my hips to on the sides of my shoulders.

He hit a spot inside me that sent a wave of pleasure up my body. "H-harder.......f-faster." I said between moans. He complied and hit that sapot in every thrust. "I'm gonna cum soon." He said. "Me too, come inside." He started going faster. "But what if you get pregnant?" He asked. "I don't care, as long as its yours I'm fine." He smiled and kissed me as we came together. I squeezed his cock as I felt him shoot a load of his seed inside of me. We separated from the kiss and he layer his head down on my chest. We stayed like that for a few minutes till he pulled out.

I felt his seed spilling out of me and I shivered. He smiled and kissed me before getting tissues from his bedside table and cleaning me up. I covered my face while he cleaned up the seed and blood that spilled out of me. He got off the bed then came back and pulled my to the center of the bed. We cuddled up to each other. "I love you, Jasmine." He said. I smiled. "I love you too, Kid." I leaned my head up and kissed him before putting my head back under his chin and falling asleep.

So this was Kids ending, YAY!! One down two more to go. I'm gonna make Souls next and Black*stars last. Thanks for reading, please stick around for me to add the next two endings. Much appreciated! I hope you liked this lemon, I'm probably going to make all the endings lemons, maybe. Again, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.