Disconnected

2 months later

Toni POV

It's been 2 months since our last blow up and we were doing okay. The love making has been amazing and the communication has been on point. I finally felt like we were in a good place. The only thing is I was starting to feel like Bryan was getting busier and busier and our time together was getting shorter and shorter. Like he was starting to pull away from me. This was unfortunate because I was becoming more and more attached especially after I was completely honest with him and we were able to come to a place of understanding..... so I thought.

I was on my way over to Bryan's house before he heads out to Miami for work. I wore a cute black mini dress with nothing underneath. I needed to get me some before he left.

Bryan's house:

Bryan greets Toni at the door with a big hug and a kiss

Bryan: Hey Beautiful, you look so fucking sexy. Where you going looking like that?

Toni: I'm coming to see my man before he leaves

Bryan smiles

Bryan: Well come inside and make yourself comfortable, I told the chef to make your favorite.

Toni starts to blush

She didn't care about the food, but she loved how thoughtful and considerate he was all of the time. He catered to her and she loved that. She came over for one reason only and that was to fuck him before he got on his flight so she was a little disappointed that he had people at the house.

Toni: Awww, thank you babe. I'll be right back I have to use the ladies room.

Toni walks to the bathroom but she didn't have to go, she was trying to stay in the bathroom long enough so Bryan would come and find her.

Bryan POV

Damn Toni's been gone for a minute, I hope she's ok.
Bryan checks his down stairs bathroom but it's empty. He yells out Toni's name but she doesn't respond, then he goes upstairs to his bedroom and finds Toni In his bathroom sitting on the bathroom sink smiling

Toni: I was waiting for you

Damn she looked so fucking sexy, my dick instantly got hard. Man it was something about this woman that had me hooked and she knew it. She's such a freak on the low and that shit drove me insane. I didn't want to make love I wanted to fuck..... NOW!

Bryan: well I'm here now, how may I help you?

Toni opens her legs signaling Bryan to come closer. Bryan walks to her slowly and starts grabbing her ass and kissing her causing Toni to let out a soft moan.

Toni: I've been waiting for this all day log

Bryan reached up her dress trying to locate her panties and once he realized she wasn't wearing any he stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes. They both looked at each other and smiled. He proceeded to place his fingers inside of her pussy making Toni grip the counter and moan. He slipped 1, 2, 3 fingers inside her causing her to jump up as he fucked her slowly with his fingers looking into her eyes. She was pouring out and he was filled with lust as he pleasured his woman. Toni's moans were getting louder and louder