Set Up?

Bryan POV

2 months later

Business is going great! But I can't deny I want a real woman at home. I am ready to settle down and I want to commit. I know T is no longer an option, especially since she said I deserve to be happy! I don't plan on falling in love again but I do want to vibe with someone forever. A nigga getting older now so I have to start keeping my eyes open for whatever is out there for me.

I was headed to go to my partners birthday party at the club. We were all seated in the VIP section just chillin and smoking.

Then I seen Nicole walk in and we locked eyes. I always thought she was cool and sexy AF but nothing more.

She came over to say hello and she hugged me and damn she smelled so good and she was looking good too, and he had a nice fat ass.

Nicole: Bryaaaaan, hey it's so good to see you! How are you?!

Bryan: Hey Nicole, how you doing baby? You look beautiful as ever! You here with your girls?

Nicole: Yeah, It's ladies night lol But what's new with you? How's life ? You look great!

Bryan: Life is good, no complaints. Just focused on my family and my business Ya heard!

Nicole: How's Toni?

Bryan: T is doing great, but we are no longer together. She's a great girl and a great friend and forever family and I want nothing but the best for her always!

Bryan meant what he said, but it did make him sad that he was talking about Toni as someone of the past even though he was still very much in love with her. But life goes on!

Nicole: Awww, I loved y'all together but I get it. Life goes on and you've always been such a complete gentleman.Well let me get back with my girls it was so good seeing you. ..,,Hey, let me get your phone.

Nicole called herself from his phone while saving her number in his contacts.

Bryan didn't expect that to happen, but it's cool. He really doesn't give out his information to anyone he doesn't trust but today he'll make an exception.

Bryan: Alright Sweetheart, y'all have a nice night let me know if you need me to send some bottles your way.

Nicole walked away laughing and Bryan watched her ass like a Hawk

Damn she's fine as fuck, he thought.

Bryan continued to enjoy the night with his friends

2hrs later Bryan proceeded to head home and Suddenly he got a text

📞Nicole: Hey B, it was great seeing you tonight. We should meet up for drinks.

Bryan was taken aback because no one called him B but Toni and he liked it that way. You can call him Bryan, Baby, Stunna, Birdman but Not B... that's exclusively for Toni!

But the night was still young and Nicole was cool and he was still single so what's the big deal? He thought

📞Bryan: Alright meet me at C27 in 20 minutes

This was one of Bryan's favorite spots. It was an upscale private sports bar. Each guest has their own room with a huge flat screen Tv and their own personal service. This was important because he lived a very private personal life. He doesn't like people knowing anything about him.

📞Nicole: Okay, see you soon

Bryan was at the restaurant in the room chillin and waiting

Nicole: Hey B, thanks for hanging with me. So what are we drinking tonight?