~25~[The Turbulent Field Trip]

This isn't edited cause I wanted to get the chapter out before the school week started up.

🌸🌸🌸

y/n was walking outside of the Academy when she looked up to see Boruto standing at the principal's window.

The blond was being scolded by Iruka. And Anko, a teacher at the school, was standing next to the grown man.

"Boruto! You dobe!" y/n jumped up to the ledge, smacking her friend on the back of the head. "What have I told you? The principal's wig is secure, your measly wind jutsu's won't do anything."

She knew exactly what Boruto was up to. The class had a theory that Iruka wore a wig. Spotting her friend outside of the man's office made it pretty obvious he was trying to see if that theory was true or not.

"I don't wear a wig!" Iruka cried, clearly a little irritated with the topic of his hair.

"What are you two doing?" Naruto suddenly appeared behind the teachers, who stepped out of the way for the Hokage.

Boruto's eyes widened a little. "What are you doing here, dad?!" He reversed the question onto his father.

"I'm working, ya know! Listen, if you're gonna pull some pranks, do it with some more finesse!" Naruto sighed, shutting his eyes as he scolded his son on not performing proper pranks.

"You know, I try to tell him the same thi-" y/n started, nodding her head in agreement with the man.

"Shut up!" Boruto yelled at his father, cutting y/n off as he shoved his face towards the man. "I don't need you telling me that, dad!"

"What did you say?!" Naruto cried, copying Boruto by pushing his face forward.

"What about it?!" Boruto fought, getting even closer. Both of them had tick marks on their heads as their eyes went pure white.

y/n grabbed Boruto by the back of his coat, yanking him away from his father. "Stop being such a loser." Boruto just continued to glare at his dad as the girl held him back.

Anko was smiling, her arms crossed cheerily. "These three..." Iruka muttered, his eyes turned to lines.

Mitsuki was looking up with a smile while Sarada had her head rested on the palm of her hand, the expression she wore full of confusion.

y/n was sitting next to the two, her face red as she tried to hold laughter in.

Boruto was hanging from the ceiling, his body wrapped up with a sheet and rope. he swayed around, trying to scream through the duck tape on his mouth.

Sumire stood at the front of the class with Shino, looking up at her friend with fear and worry.

"What's up with that?" Sarada questioned.

"He tried to pull a prank on the principal yesterday..." Wasabi informed, looking at the dangling boy.

"So that's his punishment." Namida stated.

"He's such an idiot!" y/n finally let out her laughter.

Sarada quickly grabbed the back of her sister's head and slammed it down onto the table, making her go quiet for a moment. "...T-Totally... Worth it."

"Uhm, first thing's first, thank you for helping me with Boruto this morning, y/n." Shino mumbled, looking over at the dazed girl as she tried to recover from the table slam. 

She gave him a wobbly thumb's up, offering a bloodied smile that was caused by her bleeding nose.

"Now onto the main thing, It's the first time our academy is conducting a field trip outside of the village. This is really a milestone."