[Kawaki]

"Alright listen up Mr. Bad Boy, if I beat you in an arm wrestle you gotta go out with me. That is, if you're not too chicken to try and beat me," I smirk, my elbow already resting on the table between me and the new recent adopted addition to Konoha, Kawaki.

"You? Beat me? In your dreams little girl," He slams his elbow onto the table and I watch as my friends start gathering around.

Boruto was practically in my ear begging for me to not make a fool of us. I shrug him away quickly, trying to focus on the task at hand.

This ain't for them, this is for me. And me alone. He was cute to say the least, his hairstyle and fashion sense catching my eye quickly.

"Alright, I want a clean fight you two!" Shikadai held our hands to make sure we start on equal grounds as he begins a countdown from three.

"If I win; you gotta give me a kiss," He adds his part of the deal and I smirk, confident in my abilities against the boy I've gotten to know these past weeks.

He's like me in a way, except instead of seeing Naruto as a father, my Uncle really is Kawaki's foster father.

"One!" Shikadai lets our hands go and my smirk widens, strength immediately overtaking Kawakis.

His eyes widen a little before he starts to push back, overcoming me for a moment. I grumble and put in some more force, knowing I can win this.

It takes a few minutes of back and forth, but I eventually put forward my full strength, veins popping as I shove my friend's hand down, hearing the echo once it slams.

He sits there with wide eyes, looking at me in shock.

"We have a winner!" Shikadai exclaims, lifting my hand into the air.

I stick my tongue out at Kawaki before smiling. "How it feels to have a girlfriend because you're weaker than her?"

He doesn't say anything, instead, Kawaki stands up, rushing towards me before wrapping his arms around my waist to hoist me up for his height, lips planting against my own.

The crowd erupts in 'ooh's and 'aah's making me shoo at them before wrapping my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

It isn't long before he pulls away, mouth next to my ear. "I like my women strong."

A shiver creeps down my spine and for a second I forget that the boy is holding me up to reach his lips. He's six feet tall after all.

"And I like my men toxic," I smirk, giving him a small peck to his lips.

You chose Kawaki as your boyfriend!

This path's outcome...

Sasuke: thinks the dude looks cool; realizes the cursed passed; figures out the adoptive father; finds out Naruto took him in; tries to kill his best friend

Kokatsu: Uh, I don't fucking care.

Isshiki: Baby vessels!

Naruto: This feels illegal.

Sarada: *!@$  *¥£%#  &!#%

y/n's Overall Life

y/n stays in the village, having an on and off relationship with Kawaki, breaking up and getting back together every other week it seemed.

Team Seven goes strong, keeping a reputation as a troublemaking group of danger. No one approaches the team unless they're willing to get an earful of multiple blended personalities.

Despite the on and off relationship Kawaki likes to spend his time with y/n a lot, enjoying not only her company but the relaxing feeling she brings him. Though he will never talk about it. Believe me, she's tried to make him.

Kawaki has a habit of hurting anyone he gets a chance to, like his father had, resulting in y/n leaving some pretty bad scars on him in exchange for some of her own as the two fight with each other a ton.

y/n goes on to stay a ninja by the age of sixteen, liking the life of it and enjoying the freedom it allowed.

Kawaki and y/n never get married, mostly because y/n isn't of age during their multiple relationships and she made it clear she would never marry the man even if he did ask.

The duo does shockingly have a kid, but y/n keeps it a secret, deciding that instead of telling anyone (including Kawaki himself) she would take a nine-month mission. Which she does, leaving at the age of fifteen to go have her child in a foreign village. The Sand Village.

y/n dies in a battle with Kawaki after seeing what he'd done to Konoha. The two go head to head, ultimately being each other's demise as y/n uses a death seal to take the man's life.

Kawaki and y/n's child never finds out who his true parents are (off y/n's own personal request). However the son is a real prodigy, and his strength is nearly unimaginable. Luckily, he was shown a good childhood by Gaara, and becomes a powerful figure of peace to the shinobi world, ultimately becoming a new Naruto in the eyes of the people.

Extra background for the pLoT

y/n got pregnant at fifteen with Kawakis baby and didn't even tell him before running off to the Sand where she knew Gaara and some old friends, which she entrusted her child with.

y/n was the only person that ever broke up with Kawaki; ultimately coming back each time he was hurt because she believed she could 'fix' him.

When she finally realized she couldn't, she took matters into her own hands, taking Kawakis's life with her own.

Her final words to the man before their untimely deaths were. "Why do something so futile and dumb?"

His response along with his own last words were. "Because I loved you enough to kill you."