Going on a Job!

~Sting's P.O.V.~

I walked into the guild to see it filled with members talking, drinking, and laughing. I brightly smiled at the sight. This was way better than what Ma--er--Jiemma did with the guild. Here, they were laughing, having fun, and most of all, they treasured their comrades. "Hey Rogue!" I called out to my partner, who was standing in front of the job request board. He blinked a couple times then looked at me and Lector.

"Oh, hey Sting. Lector," he greeted.

"Fro says hi!" Frosch stated.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked Rogue.

"Picking a job," he replied nonchalantly.

"Ooh, a job!" I said, excitement building up inside of me. "Are me and Lector coming too?" He nodded, his sharp red eyes still scanning the board. I decided to stand beside him and look for a job too. "Oh, how about this one?" I asked when one caught my eye. It was a job for strong wizards to capture a mage. It didn't say much about the mage itself, just that he or she needed to be captured.

"Seems easy enough," Rogue said. "But the price seems weird though.."

"What's the price?" Lector asked curiously.

"5,000,000 jewels," I replied. Lector's jaw dropped.

"T-that's a lot of money hai?!" he gawked.  I nodded, but shrugged.

"I guess, but what's weird about it?"

"Well, isn't that such a high price for an easy job?" Rogue frowned. I looked back at the paper.

"I guess...?" I said in a more questionable tone. Rogue's frown deepened, but I smiled. "Don't worry, whatever it is, The Twin Dragons can handle it! Right guys?"

"Hai!/Fro think so too!" Frosch and Lector agreed. I looked back at Rogue, who seemed like he was still pondering it.

"Well....I guess..." he said slowly. I grinned a goofy smile and walked up to Yukino.

"We'll be out on a job okay?" I told Yukino, who was cleaning up one of the tables.

"Huh? Oh, okay!" she smiled. "Come back safely alright?"

"We will!" I grinned at her before returning to Rogue and the exceeds. "Yosh! Let's go!" I said, pumping my fist into the air and running out of the guild.

"Wait up for us you baka!" Rogue yelled behind me, but I just snickered and ran faster.

~IN THE REAL WORLD~

~Crystal's P.O.V.~

"Please?"

"No."

"Please???"

"No."

"Pretty please??"

"No."

"Why not?" I sighed.

"Emerald, I drew two for you already!" I reminded. My friend, Emerald Gemmia, just pouted harder.

"But RoYu is so cute!" she insisted.

"You're only on the Edolas Arc for god's sake!" I said.

"So?"

"You don't even know Rogue and Yukino yet!"

"So??" she said again. I sighed and facepalmed, which I'm pretty sure made Amy giggle.