Favor To Ask

~Crystal's P.O.V~

        "Finally!" I sighed, my hands over my head and my backpack over my shoulder.

        "I still can't believe we got a stupid pop quiz!" Missy whined. She took a big gulp from her thermos afterwards.

        "I told you we would didn't I?" Amy grinned her timid smile.

        "I am so sorry I didn't believe you," Missy muttered.

        "So, you guys gonna go home?" Emerald smiled.

        "Nope," both me and Amy said in unison.

        "We're going to our moms' work places," I explained.

        "As always," Missy and Emerald rolled their eyes. Us four all giggled.

        "Well, what episode are you on now?" I curiously asked Emerald, leaning in.

        "Uhh, 80 something I believe," she answered. "By the way, WHO IS MYSTOGAN?!?" I smirked, remembering our conversation at lunch.

        "I'm not telling~," I said in a singsong tone. Just then Amy pinched my ear.

        "Anyways, we have to go," she said with a smile. "Before someone does something they regret." I gulped. She was timid, shy, and kind, but get on her bad side, you're dead.

        "Y-yes ma'am," I gulped. She smiled and let go. "You pinch too hard," I muttered, rubbing my sore ear. "You're like Erza of this world, except more timid."

        "What did you say?" Amy said in a dark tone. A chill went down all of our backs.

        "N-nothing!" I squeaked.

        "Remind me never to get on your bad side..." Missy sweatdropped.

        "Teehee," Amy said with an innocent smile. I sighed.

        "Alright, we gotta go," I reminded, looking at the clock on the wall above the lockers.

        "Kay, see ya guys!" Emerald said, turning around and going down the sidewalk.

       "I gotta go too, bye twins!" Missy smirked before running off as well.

        "See ya later?" Amy smiled at me.

        "Yup; ja ne!" I smirked.  

        "Hey, no Japanese outside of our house," Amy reminded.  I shrugged and smiled innocently.  She gave me a sterner look.

        "Okay okay!" I sweatdropped.  "Anyways, I haveta go, bye!"  We waved goodbye and went in opposite directions.

~Le timeskip, brought to you by...how 'bout Yui-chan from SAO?~ 

        I walked through the automatic doors with my signature cheerful smile.  "Hey Ally!" I greeted the white-haired receptionist.  She looked up from her computer and smiled back.

        "Hello Crystal!  How was school today?" she asked kindly.  I shrugged.

        "Normal," I replied.  "Where's Mom?"  She pointed to behind her.

        "Down the hall, room 777 if I remember correctly," she answered.  I giggled a bit to myself, earning me a confused look from her.  "What's so funny?" she asked.  

        "Oh, nothing," I waved off.  "Just remembered something that I watched is all."  She smiled and shook her head.

        "Do you think about anything other than Fairy Tail?" she sighed jokingly.