They Couldn't Be..

~Crystal's P.O.V.~

I sighed and rested my cheek onto the palm of my hand. Why is trigonometry so hard...? My eyes were getting heavier with each time I scan the problem on the sheet of paper. It was the last one, but I was so sleepy. The world started to fade and I could feel my head slowly sliding down my hand.

BANG!

"Owww......" I whined as I rubbed my head. I had just hit my head on the table and now it's given me a headache. But I already had one from the math though...

"And that is your cue to head home." I jumped at the sound of Mom's voice.

"What do you mean head home?" I asked in an innocent voice. My mom sighed and out down the clipboard she had been writing on.

"Cryst, it's 10:00..." Mom sighed.

"So?"

"Just...just go back to the house okay? I bet Amy's there already."

"B-but I need to be there when he wakes up!" I huffed. Mom came over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"He will be here when you come back from school tomorrow," Mom said with a warm smile. "I promise." I sighed and glanced over at Sting, who was still sound asleep, his mouth slightly ajar.

"Alright," I muttered. Mom smiled and gave me a quick squeeze as I stood up. I got my homework and put it into my backpack. "When will you be back?" I asked.

"Probably around midnight," Mom sighed, running a hand through her thick black hair. "I suggest sleeping instead of waiting for me."

"Kay," I smiled and gave her one last hug before slinging my backpack over my shoulder. "See you tomorrow?"

"Yup," Mom waved goodbye as I walked out of the room. I gave one more quick glance of the blond before walking out of the room and ,down the hall. "G'night Ally," I smiled at the short white-haired girl. She looked back at me and flashed me a smile.

"Night Crystal." And with that, I walked out of the White Light Hospital, the night sky my only companion as I walk home.

~Amy's P.O.V.~

"Y...my....AMY!!" I jump up from my chair.

"THE SQUARE ROOT OF 364!" I blurted out. I looked around and my eyes focused on a certain pony tailed lady with glasses.

"Time to go home missy," Mom raised an eyebrow. I shook my head.

"No," I stated bluntly.

"Amy, c'mon..." Mom sighed. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"I want to be there when Rogue wakes up," I said childishly.

"Amy, he's going to be here when you come back from school tomorrow," Mom tried to persuade me.

"What if he wakes up before I do?" I countered. Mom sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Just go home okay Amy? Lack of sleep is not good," Mom sighed. I pouted, but eventually gave in and sighed.

"Alright," I muttered. I packed up my things and gave one glance to Rogue. He hadn't been awake since he suddenly passed out, so I wanted to see him when he woke up. Hopefully he doesn't before school ends..

"You going or not Amy?" I jumped when Mom was looking at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered. "G'night Mom."

"Good night Amy," Mom smiled before I left the room.

"Night Angie," I smiled at her.

"Night Amy," she smiled back before returning to typing onto her keyboard. I smiled weakly and walked out into the starry sky.

"Dang these trig textbooks.." I muttered as I shifted the extreme weight of my backpack to my other shoulder.

~Le Timeskip Brought To You By DEATH THE KID, my fav character in Soul Eater~

~Crystal's P.O.V.~

 Only one more block, I thought in my head as I started to see our house. As I approached it, I noticed a blond figure coming towards it as well.

"Amy?" I called out. The figure jumped and looked up, showing me her green eyes.

"Crystal?" she said back. We both smiled and gave each other a small squeeze.

"Oh my god, you will never believe what happened at the hospital today," I squealed, my excitement building up.

"You won't believe what happened to me either," Amy said with a broad grin on her face. We both took a deep breath at the same time and half-yelled:

"I THINK I JUST SAW STING/ROGUE!" We both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa, what?!" I exclaimed.

"I said I just saw Rogue, or atleast, an amnesiac who looks exactly like him," Amy explained.

"Same," I frowned. "Well, except it was Sting." Amy narrowed her eyes at me.

"You think every blonde with spiky hair and blue eyes is Sting," she pointed out.

"DO NOT!" I huffed.

"Do too."

"Oh yeah? You think everyone with black hair that covers their left red eye is Rogue!" I shot back. Amy gasped.

"O-oh yeah? W-well, this person gave me a description of Frosch!" she stuttered.

"Well this guy gave me a description of the Sabertooth guild mark!" I crossed my arms.

"Well this guy had a scar across the bridge of his nose!"

"He had a scar over his left eye!"

"He..He..." Amy trailed off, trying to think. I smirked.

"I win!" I said victoriously. She puffed out her cheeks in frustration!

"Moh! Dang it..." she muttered. All of a sudden my watch started beeping. I looked at it and panicked. Amy looked over as well and her eyes widened.

"MOM'S COMING BACK SOON!" we both yelled in panic.

"Okay, let'sjustagreethatthosepeoplearejustamnesiaccosplayersfornowandgetready?" I said really quickly. She nodded and we both scrambled into our house, changed, and went to our separate bedrooms. I quickly jumped onto my bed, set my alarm clock, and put the sheets over me. As soon as I hit the pillow, I realize how tired I was. Before I knew it, I had drifted off into sleep, thinking about that mysterious Sting-look alike.