Meeting The Amnesiacs Part 2

~Amy's P.O.V.~

The door knob rattled and the door creaked as I opened it. When I heard the loud noise, I immediately fumbled with the door and ended up tripping on something on the floor. "Kya!" I squeaked when I fell onto the floor.

~Rogue's P.O.V.~

I wake up to the sound of someone yelping. The first thing I did was put up my guard. I slowly sat up, only to see a girl with long blonde hair on the floor, rubbing her head. "Ow.." she mumbled. "Atleast the door closed before Mom could see that.." I let my guard down just a bit, but called out to her.

"Um, hello?" I said. She jumped like she had just heard the most scariest thing and hid behind one of the chairs.

"H-hello," she stuttered, peaking out from the back of the chair.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"A-ah, my name is Amy," she said with a weak smile. She hesitantly came out from her "hiding" and looked at me with a kind smile. "I-I heard you had amnesia, is that true?" she asked in a quiet yet nice tone. I had no idea why, but the sound of her voice calmed me down. I nodded, my voice somehow not wanting to come out. Is it because of this girl? "What is your name?" she asked, flashing me another one of her smiles. For some reason, I felt my heart skip a beat at the sight of it.

"R-Rogue," I stuttered, probably sounding like a fool. Her emerald green eyes widened and I silently cursed at myself for it. It's probably because I sounded so stupid saying my name, I mentally facepalm.

"I like that name," she said out of the blue. I looked back up at her with wide eyes.

"Y-you do?" I responded, stuttering again. She softly giggled and nodded.

"You remind me of someone," she nodded. "I think it's a very cool coincidence." I smiled softly at her. She's so kind, yet shy, I thought in my head.

"So, is there anything you can remember other than your name?" she asked, sitting next to me on the bed I was on. I felt heat slightly creep up my face as I realized that our bodies were really close to each other. My face flushed even more when I realized her....chest was slightly touching mine.

"U-uh..." I sputtered. "I-I saw a cat in a frog costume.." My eyes widened.

"O-oh..." Amy said.

"I-I didn't mean to say that!" I stammered. "I-it just slipped.." I sighed. "You think I'm a psychopath now don't you?" Amy looked at me and did the most unexpected thing I never thought she'd do.

She giggled.

"I don't think you're a psychopath," she said in between her laughs.

"You don't?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"I think that's cute, er, a cat in a frog costume I mean," she quickly added. I grinned, but suddenly a wave of pain came out of nowhere. I put a hand over my head to stop it, but the throbbing became worse. "Rogue?" I heard Amy frown, but her voice sounded distant even though she was right next to me.

"I..." I murmured before my vision turned completely dark. For some reason, I didn't mind the darkness and welcomed it.

~Amy's P.O.V.~

I started to panic when Rogue just blacked out for no reason. "H-hey, Rogue!" I lightly gripped his shoulders and shook him, but to no avail. Feeling a chill behind my back, I turned around and my eyes widened. My shadow was creeping towards Rogue for some reason....?

"Amy, are you okay?" Mom suddenly came into the room. Her eyes widened to the size of plates when they landed on me. "Amy C. Rose, what did you do to this innocent boy?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. At first I was confused, but then I realized the kind of position I was in, supporting Rogue's body. I squealed and immediately pulled my hands back, resulting in him falling onto the bed.

"I-, w-we didn't d-do anything! H-he just f-fainted out of n-nowhere!" I stammered. "I promise!"

"Are you sure?" she asked, not entirely convinced.

"MOM I'M 17!" I half yelled, my face burning red.

"I know, and that is usually the age when teens—"

"SHH!" I said, covering my ears." SHHHHIFHSKGMMD..."

"Okay okay.." Mom sweatdropped. "Do you even know—"

"Yes, yes I do," I cut her off again. "Now let's not speak of this for a while okay?" Mom fixed her glasses and sweatdropped again, but nodded.  

"Well, how 'bout you go back home while I go see what happened to him?" Mom offered. I thought about it for a moment, but shook my head.

"No, I'll stay here," I smiled weakly. Mom cocked her eyebrows.

"You sure honey?" she asked. I nodded. "Well, your choice." She went out of the room to get some sort of equipment (I honestly was thinking about why a psychiatrist needs equipment), and left me alone in the room with Rogue. I blushed, remembering the kind of position we were in when he had blacked out. He looks so much like Rogue Cheney.. I thought in my head. Could he be..? shook my head. Now you're thinking crazy Amy... I let out an exhausted sigh and glanced at Rogue, who looked like he was peacefully sleeping. I thinly smiled and rested my head on the back of the chair. Guess I have to do homework now...