Chapter 2: Cindy

Chapter 2: Cindy
Copyright 2021 by John Wells. All Rights Reserved.

Cindy went with the flow, saying hello to discover her daughter June was behind this. Dictator of this civilization is such an impressive title, with her husband Dan and two aliens as backup. Guess marriage at sixteen worked out much better for her daughter than herself. However, she was in love with her pig-headed husband before marrying him. June did not even know hers. Cindy hoped she found love, but three weeks was a little quick to expect it.

She asked the computer if she could talk to her family. The answer was only if they allowed it. She can leave a message with no guarantee it gets read, only that they know it is there. Ethan, June, and Stuart all said no to talking. The AI has not asked Debbie that question, but she has access to June. Younger siblings can always talk to their older ones until they reach second-class. She leaves messages for her children to please talk to her.

Her husband William is not possible until she reaches second-class citizenship. Then, if her children allow it, she can add their rooms together into a house. They are all old enough to make their own decisions in this society, since they can read on their own. The AI will take care of them as needed.

Cindy learns about the society. Over seventeen and you are fourth-class to start. Otherwise, you start as third. Fourth only has water and vegetable energy bars to eat. Since Cindy is thirty-three, she must make second-class in five years to live to eighty-five. First-class will give her unlimited life. She can make a contract to make second within the five years to raise herself to third-class today or in the future, which provides her with most foods and drinks. In this society, third and below are children, while second and above are adults.

June shows up in Cindy’s room. “I am still upset you allowed dad to talk you into my getting married. Debbie, show my mom the video I gave you,” June states. The wall screen displays a young teen girl being raped and strangled to death as she tried to fight the older man. “That was the other bidder on me, breaking in his previous purchase.”

Cindy is crying as she replies, “I am so sorry.”

“Fortunately for you, Dan knew it, so kept bidding on me. We also have a loving and happy marriage, so I will forgive you. You owe me, so I will punish you if you accept it,” June finishes.

Cindy replies, “anything.”

June states, “Debbie make my mom five years old.” Cindy turns back in age to the body she might have had around five. June picked that age because it was her age for her first spanking. She sits on the chair for the desk. “Come get your spanking.” Cindy looks at June with fright as she slowly lays over her daughter’s lap. June follows family tradition and gives double her mom’s age in very hard spankings, leaving her bottom red and bleeding. Cindy finds it hard to believe her daughter can hurt her so badly as the tears come. She promises herself to not scream out, but it is near impossible. Since the only available corner is in the shower, Cindy knows to go stand there afterwards. Blood streaking down her legs. “Debbie, let me know when sixty-six minutes is over. She must not move, talk, or the times start over. Mom, I am going back to work so I can be an adult in a few days.” June vanishes to get back to her work.

Cindy behaves, and the time eventually ends, so June shows up. June states, “come here mom.” She picks up her mom and hugs her with a kiss her on the cheek. “Debbie, heal my mom’s body.” The pain vanishes along with the blood.

June puts her mom down and vanishes back to work. Cindy does not know what to do now. But, she asks, “can you please return the pain? I deserve to suffer.”

The pain returns and the AI states, “Debbie wants you.”

Cindy replies, “I do not know what is allowed. Can I go to her or call her?” She discovers she is at the church playground. Cindy is still five and Debbie appears sixteen, like June. She wishes she knew more. Debbie jumps off the swing like a professional and asks to have their bodies back to normal, which happens. She picks her daughter up and hugs with a kiss on the cheek, receiving one back.