Chapter 4: Family

Chapter 4: Family
Copyright 2021 by John Wells. All Rights Reserved.

Waking up, Cindy asked to be spanked again. The noise of which drew everyone into her room. After Damion took her bottom once more with magic hardness. All while, the witnesses stood there and watched. While she stood in the corner, Damion wondered how long this would last, as he had fallen in love with her.

Debbie comes over and asks, “are you going to be my new daddy?”

He replies, “I have no clue.”

She states, “mommy seems much happier with you.” She kisses his cheek and transports back to her room. Cindy comes back and they repeat the after sex from yesterday.

Damion had the AI download part of the astronomy course so he can catch up to Cindy and continue together. He also fasts tracks his second-class learning by having the AI download all day long. A few days later, he becomes second class, and he has gotten used to twice daily sex with Cindy.

To celebrate, Cindy provides a replay of her new favorite meal with the wine she could not have last time. They get drunk together and have sex to finish the celebration. Damion has to remove most of his drunkenness to perform. But, puts it back afterwards so they can sleep or more likely pass out together.

Cindy and Damion continue learning together all day long with sex breaks for their exercise. Stuart and Ethan have been ignoring Damion, while Debbie spends hours on his lap. Occasionally she leans over to drink milk from her mom’s nipples. She wished her mommy was still giving milk and gets it. Cindy notices both breasts being full and goes with it. She feels it is the right thing for her daughter. Cindy has the same power glow as June. She is happier now than at any other time in her life. The boys, since they have not trained, only have a minor one.

Debbie has fast tracked her second-class learning. Downloading every course and testing quickly. Her vision of the future pushes her to meet it at full speed. She knows she will soon meet her future husband, so needs to be an adult for it. She has had visions of him and their children since before her birth.

Stuart has also been doing the same, the old fashion way or download. If he loved the subject, he took the slow method, otherwise, the fast. Initially, it was to be free of his parents, but now it is more for the independence it will bring.

Ethan did not know about the fast method, as he did not try the magic course. Therefore, he was stuck with the slow way.

All three could become adults before their sixteenth birthday. If they did the sex course, only the one hundred self orgasms and complete rules lessons would be available. The one hundred partner lessons opened up on their sixteenth birthday. It would need to be completed by their nineteenth birthday to stay adults. If they failed to complete it before their twenty-second birthday, they would die in their sleep, having spent four years as fourth-class citizens.

Damion moves the picture to her wall and his chair to her desk so they can sit next to each other the second day. They tease each other’s body, during the learning.

Cindy’s glow is getting stronger as she uses more magic. She lets him into her head, seeing her memories, as he does the same. They make a link that is completely even allowing full access in both directions. He discovers her love for him and her disappointment for her husband. She can never forgive herself for getting talked into marrying off June. Cindy hates her husband wanted to do it. She wants nothing to do with him and all the older kids agree. Debbie has no clue it happened.

Damion also discovers she had planned to go back to her older body when she got second class. He asks and gets told she did not wish to lose him so did not risk it. He laughs, “you could be a grandmother and not lose me. Though I feel more comfortable with this body.”