Chapter One

Rylie's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring through my ears. I groaned and shut it off, pulling the covers closer to my cold body. After a few minutes of dozing off and waking up again repetitively, I finally decided to get out of bed. I wrapped my blanket around myself, and walked into the kitchen to make myself breakfast.

I lived in an apartment in London, by myself. My parents are pretty wealthy, so they allowed me to get my own apartment. I gave them some bullshit excuse that it would be a good experience for me to live on my own and be more independent, but I really just wanted to get away from my snobby, rich parents.

I made myself a bowl of cereal and plopped down on the couch to eat it, with my blanket still around me. I had my Anatomy class in about in hour, so I quickly ate my breakfast and started to get ready for the day.

I got out of the shower and put on a gray sweater and jeans. I added a cross necklace to the outfit and clasped it around my neck.(PICTURE ON SIDE) I dried my hair with the blowdryer, and straightened my long, light brown hair. My makeup was simple; just mascara and eyeliner to make my chocolate brown eyes stand out a bit. I put on my gray beanie and my gray combat boots and grabbed my bag, and headed out the door to the bus stop.

It was the middle of March, and still quite chilly in London. I quickly walked to the bus stop since I was already a few minutes behind schedule. The muzzled sound of my phone ringing caught my attention, and I reached into my bag to get it. As I was feeling around for the phone, I knocked into someone, causing me to fall onto the ground.

"I am so sorry!" I said to the person, while getting up off of the cold ground.

"Don't be sorry, I'm the one who should be sorry for knocking you to the ground" The husky voice said.

I looked up at his tall figure. He was wearing a jacket with the hood up, with a beanie underneath. He also had sunglasses on. It's not even sunny out?

"Well I was the one who wasn't paying attention" I said, letting out a small laugh. Not gonna lie, this guy seemed kind of creepy. He was staring at me like he was a dog and I was a piece of meat or something

He laughed as well, and I looked down at my phone to check the time.

"Look, I've got to catch the bus to go to class I'm gonna be late! I'm sorry again!" I said while running off to catch the bus.

"Wait!" I heard him say faintly, but I didn't turn around, I couldn't afford to be late to class.

-------------------

Harry's P.O.V

I was walking down the street, in disguise, to go to the ATM machine. I took my wallet out of my pocket, to make sure I had my ATM card, when someone bumped into me and fell to the floor.

She apologized to me and stood up from off of the floor. I looked at her and stared. She was hott! Some of her brown hair was hidden by her beanie, and her skin was somewhat tan, even though it was still winter. Her chocolate brown eyes sparkled when she looked at me. 

Well.. maybe not. Her eyes had a hint of confusion in them. She was probably wondering why I had sunglasses on when it wasn't even sunny outside. 

"Don't be sorry, I'm the one who should be sorry for knocking you to the ground" I said, continuing to stare at her, my lips pressed together firmly.

"Well I was the one who wasn't paying attention" She said, laughing a little. I laughed too, mostly because she had no idea who she was talking to, or who I was. I was about to ask her what her name was when she looked down at her phone.

"Look, I've got to catch the bus to go to class I'm gonna be late! I'm sorry again!" She said, before running off to the bus stop.

"Wait!" I yelled after her, but she never turned around. I watched her get onto the bus; that sounds creepy, but I couldn't help it. She was gorgeous, and had a nice body; I wanted to talk to her again. She didn't seem like the type of girl that would go around and sleep with random strangers, but maybe if I pull the famous card out, she'll fall for it. 

But how would I ever see her again? London's quite big, I'll never find her again. I continued to walk to the ATM with my head down, hoping I wouldn't get noticed by people. I was also thinking of ways that I could see her again. Wait..I didn't even know her name! This was going to be impossible.

I looked up one more time to see the bus pulling away from the stop. The front of the bus said "To Brunel University" on the rectangular screen.

That's it! She said she was going to class, so I'm guessing she goes to BU. I'll just go there and wait by the bus stop to see if she takes the bus home after class.

You're a genius Harry.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Well heres the first chapter of my second book! I'm probably going to finish the first story tonight or tomorrow. Enjoy!