Chapter Six

Rylie's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, remembering the events that took place last night. Me and Harry kissed; yet Harry thinks I like Niall, and Niall thinks I like Harry. This is so confusing. The kiss with Harry was so random. Part of me thinks that he just did it so it would be easier for him to persuade me into sleeping with him, but the other part of me thinks that we were just caught up in the moment.

Not gonna lie, I really liked kissing Harry, and I'll admit that I got butterflies when our lips locked, but for right now I am trying to ignore those feelings. I don't want to have feelings for Harry and then have him dump me to the curb if I ever were to sleep with him. Not saying I would, but if it ever happened.

I got out of bed and stretched my arms. My phone vibrated so I picked it up to look at the text message. It was a picture of Niall with the marker still all over his face. I laughed at the expression on his face

Niall: You're gonna pay for this Rylie!

Me: Oh yeah?

Niall: Yeah.. to make it up to me, meet me at Starbucks at 2? :)

I checked the time.. 12:30.

Me: See you there little leprechaun :)

---------

Niall's P.O.V

I can't believe she actually agreed to meet me at Starbucks. My feelings for Rylie were growing, and I  think she somewhat liked me too, but I know whats holding her back. Harry.

She deserves to be with someone who will treat her right, and not just hangout with her to have sex with her. I don't know if Harry has feelings for her, but I want to show her that I'm the better guy for her.

I told the boys I was going out, and Harry asked where I was going.

"Oh just out" I said. I didn't want to tell him I was going out with Rylie, he would probably pop holes in my tires so I couldn't drive there or something.

I drove to Starbucks and sat at a table to wait for Rylie. About five minutes later the door opened and she walked in. She saw me and smiled and walked over to me.

"Hey Ni" She said, "Wanna get a drink?"

"Sure" I said while standing up.

We ordered our drinks and I paid for hers, even though she fought with me over it for a good five minutes. We sat back down at the table and started talking.

"I see you got the marker off of your face" She said laughing and pointing to my face.

"Yeah except it took me over an hour to scrub it all off! I think my face is still numb from rubbing it so hard" I said. "Why didn't you draw on Harry's face? He said he fell asleep at the end of the movie as well" I said.

"What?! Me and him were the only ones awake! It was his idea, he got the markers out. That damn boy" She said shaking her head.

"So whats going on between you and Harry?" I asked her.

"Nothing. We kissed last night, but I don't think it meant anything to him"

When she said that it felt like I got punched in the gut. They kissed?

"So you like him?" I asked suspiciously.

"I don't know, everything is so confusing at the moment..I'm just trying to figure everything out"

"Figure what out?" I asked.

Before she could answer her phone vibrated, making the table shake.