Chapter Eighteen

Rylie's P.O.V

It was now Friday, and the boys had their last concert in Miami, Florida. We spent most of the morning packing and now we just had to put our suitcases on the tour bus. The boys and I managed to get all of our bags downstairs and out the main doors. We stood in front of the hotel for about five minutes before the bus pulled up.

We grabbed our stuff and walked onto the bus. The boys immediately shottied certain bunks and climbed into theirs, claiming their territory. 

I followed Harry, who put his backpack on one of the bunks. "That one is usually Lou's" He said pointing the bunk across from him, "But I made him switch so you can sleep next to me" 

As soon as Harry said that, Louis walked by, and put his stuff on the bunk below mine.

"Thanks Lou" I said, patting his head.

"Yeah yeah..You owe me" He said, pretending to be mad. "Can't even sleep in my own bed next to my boyfriend" He mumbled to himself, even though me and Harry heard him. We looked at each other and shook our heads laughing.

Paul came onto the bus a few minutes later. "Sound check in 15 minutes boys"

The boys nodded and started to get ready.

-----------

The boy's concert started in about five minutes, and they were all getting pumped up backstage. Harry offered me to sit in the front row to watch, but I didn't want to take up a seat that a die hard fan could have instead, so I watched from backstage.

The lights went dim and the boys got in their positions, seconds away from running out onto the stage. The fans were screaming on the top of their lungs, counting down from 5. 

"5...4...3...2...1!!!!!!!!" The stage lit up and the boys ran out onto the stage, being the five idiots that they are. They immediately starting singing their first song.

--------------

After the concert the boys ran off stage and chugged some water. I walked over to them and they all engulfed me in a group hug.

"Eww you guys are all sweaty!" I said, trying to release myself from their grip. They finally pulled away, laughing at me.

"You were amazing" I said to Harry, as he gave me a hug of his own. 

"Thanks love" He said while kissing my forehead.

It was incredible how passionate Harry was about singing, and how much he loved being on stage. It was amazing to watch, and seeing Harry happy and in his element makes me forget about all of the bad things, like Dave, and me leaving. Right now everything was so..perfect.

We walked back onto the bus; the boys were jumping around, filled with energy. We finally got settled on the bus and headed to North Carolina. Management had decided not to get a hotel since we were only going to be there for one concert, so we were just going to sleep on the tour bus.

"I'm hungryyyyy" Zayn complained, while laying down on the couch.

"Geez..you're turning into Niall!" I said while picking his legs up and sitting down, then placing his legs in my lap.

"Rylieee...Will you make me something to eat?" Zayn asked, giving me the puppy dog face.

"Hell no! Go make something yourself!" I said, not giving in.

"Pleaseeeee" He whined. I shook my head no.

"Rylie...Can you make ME something?" Harry said smiling at me.