Chapter Twenty Four

Rylie's P.O.V

It's been two days since Harry has spoken to me, or even seen me. He collected all of his belongings when I wasn't in the room and checked into a room of his own. I barely came out of my room; I stayed in bed either crying or sleeping. Everyone always came in to check on me, and tried to cheer me up, but nothing they said could help me right now. They all knew the truth, and tried convincing Harry, but he just wouldn't budge.

Tonight was the boys last concert in New York, and we were leaving to head to Connecticut tomorrow afternoon. Being on the tour bus with Harry was definitely going to be awkward, and I didn't want to it to affect the boys. I debated leaving again, to go home. I can't stay here knowing that Harry hates me for something I didn't do, and he won't even make an attempt to listen to my explanation.

Before I had time to debate the pros and cons of leaving, someone knocked on my door. I got up off of the bed and answered the door.

"Hey Zayn" I said, allowing him to come in.

"Hey Ry, just wanted to see how you were doing" He said, while sitting down on the bed.

"I've been..okay" I said, taking a seat next to him.

"Harry still hasn't talked to you?" He asked me.

I shook my head no. "He even took all of his stuff out of the room and moved into a different one. I didn't do anything wrong Zayn" I said, starting to cry.

"Oh Rylie" He said while engulfing me in a hug. "We all know you didn't. Me and the lads will try again to make him believe you when we go to soundcheck. He needs to know the truth, he's being a stubborn asshole"

This is why I love talking to Zayn. He's a great friend, and a great listener, and he always knows how to make you feel better.

"Thanks Zayn" I said, pulling away from the hug and giving him a half smile.

"Well I better go get ready for soundcheck. It will all work out Ry, I promise you that" Zayn said, giving me one last hug before walking out of the door.

I laid on the bed for a little, looking at the ceiling, and considered my options. I could go home to London, back to my apartment, and maybe get a job, or I could stay here on tour with the boys, but have it be awkward between me and Harry. Going home would be giving up on mine and Harry's relationship. Staying here would mean that I wanted to try and fix mine and Harry's relationship. I really did want to fix everything, but obviously Harry doesn't.

I grabbed my suitcase from out of the closet and started to throw my clothes in. Tears were staining my clothes as I piled them in. 

I was almost finished packing when I realized that I needed to book a plane ticket. I took my laptop out of my backpack and opened up the internet. 

A few minutes later I found a flight, that was leaving at 8:26 P.M. That was perfect, I could leave while the boys are at their concert. They didn't need to worry about me anymore, because I'll be gone. It's not like I'll never see them again; I'll see them when their done with the tour in August, and I think that will be enough time for me to get over Harry.

Get over Harry..Are we officially broken up? He never said we were, but by the way things are going right now, I think we are. Thinking about not being together with Harry formed a lump in my throat. I tried to choke back the tears, but they had a mind of their own. They flowed down my face, like a waterfall.

A few minutes later someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I yelled, wiping the tears off of my cheeks.

"Room Service" Said a high pitched voice coming from the other side of the door. I walked over to the door and opened it. It wasn't room service, it was Eleanor.