Chapter Eleven

I'm warning you guys now that this is X-rated! So if you don't want to read it then skip this chapter! :)

Rylie's P.O.V

We figured we would just walk back to my flat, since it wasn't far from the club, and because we didn't want to bother Liam to drive us.

The whole walk back to my house I felt as if someone was following us. You know when you get that feeling? Well I sure as hell felt it. I kept turning around to check to see if someone was there, but no one was. 

We finally made it back to my flat, and I opened the door. I walked in, and Harry was close behind me. Harry closed my front door, and immediately pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me with force, but passionately at the same time. He glided his tongue into my mouth, and I let him explore. A few seconds later, he pushed his hips into my own, which made me let out a soft moan. He smiled and picked me up bridal style, carrying me to my room.

He opened my bedroom door and laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, hovering over me. He pressed his lips against mine once again, but this time more gently and sweet. His lips left mine, and trailed a line of kisses from below my ear, to my neck, all the way down to my chest, and  stopped where my top of my tight dress (with the top cut low..hehehe) hugged my body. He reached his hands around my back and placed his fingers on the zipper of my dress. He looked at me, as to ask for approval and I nodded my head. He slowly unzipped my dress, and pulled it off of my body, leaving me in my underwear. I wasn't wearing a bra, I didn't need to with the dress I had on. He also took his shirt and jeans off, leaving him in his boxers. He stared at every inch of my body, and I started to become self conscious. I tried to cover up my body, but Harry pulled my arms away, and leaned forward to kiss me again.

"You..are..so..beautiful" He whispered in between kisses. "And I'm gonna make you feel so good" He said quietly, while trailing kisses down my chest, to my stomach and finally to where my underwear was. He looped his thumbs in my lace thong, getting ready to pull them off. I flinched at first, not used to this feeling. 

"It's okay love" He said, reassuring me that it was fine. He looked at me one more time to make sure that l allowed him to take off my underwear. I nodded, and he did so.

He threw the lace to the side and opened my legs. He kissed my inner thigh, getting closer and closer to my center, but not touching it. He repeated the same thing, but on my left thigh.

I shivered, and Harry looked up at me and smiled. He wasn't used to seeing me so vulnerable, l was always standing my ground and usually sarcastic around him. I could tell he liked it though.

He hovered over my center, and kissed it lightly, before licking it. I flinched at the new sensation, but I was enjoying it. He continued to work his tongue, and lifted his hand to rub my clit. My back arched a bit, involuntary, and Harry chuckled. He put his tongue back in his mouth and brought his other hand up. He slowly entered one finger inside of me, while still rubbing my clit. He moved his finger up and down, starting off real slow, then progressively got a slight bit faster. He then added a second finger, which caused me to moan.

"Harrrry" 

He continued to pump his fingers in and out while looking up at me.

"Feels good doesn't it?" His lips pulling up into a smirk. I nodded, and my mouth opened as he went faster. As soon as my body started to tingle, he pulled his fingers out, and I pouted.

"Don't worry babe" He said while climbing over me to kiss me again. During the kiss, I moved my hand to his growing bulge and rubbed it, but he quickly pulled it away.

"Tonight it's all about you, love" He said, while taking his boxers off. He started to pump his own shaft up and down. When he was ready, he put the condom on and positioned himself.

"Are you ready?" He asked me, looking into my eyes. I nodded, but I was extremely nervous, and l think Harry caught on. "Theres nothing to be afraid of" He whispered to me, while slowly pushing himself into me.

I gasped at the new, yet uncomfortable feeling. Harry took that as a note to take things nice and easy first. He let me adjust to his size, then slowly started to thrust in and out. 

I winced in pain as he thrusted. Let me tell you, this hurt like a mother fucker! It did not feel good at all.

Harry picked up his speed a little bit, and I winced again. "I'm so sorry love. The painful part is almost over, I swear it will feel good in a little" He said quietly to me.

I tear escaped from my eye as Harry continued. He reached up and wiped it away. "I wish I could take the pain away" He said while pressing his lips to mine. His face showed that he felt guilty that he was hurting me, but I knew it would pass in time, and that it would start to feel good.

And that it did. The pain slowly faded away, and was replaced by pleasure. Harry thrusted in and out faster now, seeing that l was no longer in pain, but he was still as gentle as could be. 

As soon as he realized I was more comfortable, and enjoying it, he pulled himself out of me completely, then entered me again, slowly, but deepy. 

"Ughhh" I moaned, and Harry smiled at me. 

After a few minutes, Harry was picking up his pace, and I could tell he was close to the end. I looked up at him; his mouth was parted slightly. His thrusts were becoming sloppy, and my core was tingling. A few seconds later Harry grunted and released himself into me as I moaned, as my walls clenched together. He rode out both of our highs with sloppy thrusts. 

When he was done, he pulled out, and threw the condom in the bin next to my bed. 

"I'm so proud of you" He said, while kissing me softly. "I told you I would make you feel good" He winked at me.

I laughed and kissed him one more time, and Harry laid down next to me, cuddling me into his chest.

We stayed silent for a few minutes, letting what just happened sink in. I broke the silence a few minutes later.

"Thank you Harry" I said, looking up into his green eyes.

"For what?" He asked.

"For being gentle, and going slow for me" I said blushing slightly.

"Anything for you love" He said while kissing my forehead. I laid back down on his chest, and fell asleep to Harry's angelic voice, singing Little Things.