Chapter Seven

Rylie's P.O.V

Recap :

The kiss was starting to get heated...until the door opened.

-----------------

Me and Harry whipped our heads to look at the door.

"Niall" I said, getting off of Harry's lap.

Niall looked at me, then to Harry, then back to me and walked out of the door, slamming it on the way out.

"I'll go talk to him" I said while getting off the bed. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.

"No just stay with me" He said quietly.

"Let me just explain myself to him and tell him whats going on" I said getting off the bed again.

"Alright, I'll be here" Harry said while laying down on the bed and putting his arms up over his head.

I laughed at him and walked out of Harry's room, and into Niall's room. I knocked on the door. "Go away" Niall said.

I ignored him and walked in anyways, and saw Niall laying face first on the pillow. I sat down on the bed next to him, and he turned his body around, looking at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry you had to walk in on that" I said quietly, starting up the conversation.

"Ehh" He mumbled. Silence filled the air for a minute or two.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

"That you should be with Harry" He said, looking at me.

I gave him a confused look, and he carried on. "You and I both know that your feelings for Harry are much stronger than your feelings for me. I see the way you look at him, the way your face lights up when someone mentions his name. And I understand, and I'm willing to continue being friends with you without this being awkward, if your up for it"

"Hanging out with you always makes me laugh and smile, but theres just something about Harry. I'm glad you understand, and I can't apologize enough for what you walked in on" I said.

"It's fine, I knew it was gonna happen someday. Friends?" He asked, holding his arms out to hug me.

"Best friends" I said smiling and hugging him. 

He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "What are you waiting for?" He asked.

I looked at him confused. "What?"

"Go back to your man!" He said getting off the bed and pushing me towards the door. I stopped and turned around to face Niall before walking out the door. "Thank you Niall" I said while giving him one last hug.

"You got it" He said while smiling at me. We walked out the door, and he went downstairs and I went into Harry's room.

I was excited to tell him what had happened with me and Niall, but when I walked into his room he was in the same position he was when I left him, but he was sleeping.

I smiled and walked over to the bed and laid down next to Harry. I smiled and closed my eyes, content with how everything fanned out today. Just as I was about to fall asleep, Harry let out a deep breath and rolled over, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me close to him. I smiled again, and fell asleep instantly. 

---------------

About two hours later I woke up. My eyes adjusted to the light and I laid in Harry's arms and waited for him to wake up. It's so weird that all of this has happened. Who would have thought that I would have feelings for a random guy who I bumped into on the street? Well he's not a random guy, but you know what I mean. At first I thought I would never date him in a million years, but now I'm developing feelings for a guy I only met two weeks ago. I'm pretty confident that Harry likes me just as much as l like him, but a small part of me still needs to make sure that he still just doesn't want me for sex.

A few minutes after talking to myself in my head, Harry started to stir and wake up. l rolled over to face him and saw his green eyes looking into my brown ones. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "So I'm guessing the conversation with you and Niall went okay?" He asked, his voice was laced with tiredness, it sounded like sex to my ears.

"Yeah, he knows that my feelings for you are strong and he thinks that l should be with you instead of him, and he understands everything and were still going to continue to be friends" I said.

"Well thats good. l'm glad all of this worked out" He said smiling at me.

"Me too" I replied.

"Well...since were already in my bed and you already tested out the comfiness of it, wanna test out the bounciness now?" He asked, winking at me.

"Harry!" I said, slapping him on the arm.

"I'm just kidding!" He said in between laughs.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him, and got up to go downstairs. Harry followed inches behind me.