Chapter Twenty Three

Rylie's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a massive headache from crying all night. But at the same time I was relieved that I could go talk to Harry to work all of this out. I sat up in bed and saw Eleanor and Lou sitting on their bed talking.

"Morning guys" I said.

"Hey Ry!" Eleanor said, jumping onto the bed next to me. "How are you feeling?"

"A little better, I just want to talk to Harry now to sort out this whole ordeal" I said.

As soon as I said that, someone knocked on the door. Louis got off of the bed and went to answer it.

"Oh hey Haz" I heard Louis say.

"Do you have an extra Yorkshire tea? I ran out" Harry said in a low, groggy voice.

Louis went to get the tea for him, and I jumped off of the bed. 

"Harry" I said, coming into his view. I took a good look at him; his eyes were bloodshot, and his curls were a mess.

He saw me and his lips pressed into a thin line. He quickly looked away and snatched the tea out of Lou's hand, and turned back around. He walked out of the door, and slammed the door in my face when I tried to follow him. 

I pulled the door open and followed Harry down the hall to our room.

"Harry wait!" I yelled down the hall, but he kept walking. He swiped the room key and walked into the room, closing it on me once again.

"Harry let me in! Let me explain! It's not what it looks like you have it all wrong!" I said, banging my fists on the door.

A few seconds later Harry opened the door again; this time his hair was tucked into a black beanie, and his eyes were hidden by black sunglasses. He completely ignored me, and walked down the hall towards the elevators.

I guess he realized that he would have to talk to me and face me in the elevator, so he made a sharp right turn and headed for the stairs.

"Just listen to me Harry! It's not what it looks like!" I said, following him down the steps.

"Don't try to make up some bullshit excuse just because you got caught" He said coldly, while continuing to trot down the stairs.

"If you would just listen to what I have to say this wouldn't be happening right now!" I said, out of breath.

"Well maybe I don't want to hear all the pathetic shit thats going to come out of your mouth" Harry said, while throwing the room key behind him. It landed in front of me on the step, and I stopped in my tracks.

Why was he being like this? Why can't he just let me explain? It would make everything so much easier? God, I hate how stubborn he can be sometimes.

I picked up the room key and made my way back up the six flights of stairs I managed to follow Harry down. 

I felt as if my heart was breaking more and more with every step I took up the stairs. If he just stopped and listened for five minutes we could be back to normal right now.

I finally got back to my room and entered it for the first time since yesterday afternoon. Harry's stuff was still here, which means he's coming back and we would talk sooner or later, so thats a good sign. I plopped down on the bed; the sheets were still all tangled up where Harry's body previously laid. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, hoping that this was all a dream.