Chapter Seventeen

Rylie's P.O.V

I was in a deep sleep until I felt someone kiss my cheek and poke my arm.

"Rylie wake up babe, were here" I heard Harry's voice say.

I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust to the light, then looked up at Harry, who had a big smile on his face.

"What?" I asked him, confused.

"Nothing, I'm just so happy you're back" He said as I picked my head off his lap and kissed him softly. We both stood up, and followed the others off the plane and into the warm Florida sun. The tour started in Florida, then went up the east coast, then went west, and ended in California. I was actually really excited, I've only been to America once; I visited some relatives in Georgia.

We made our way through the airport, snaking our way through the loudest fans I've ever encountered. I guess they were excited that One Direction was finally in America. I held my hands over my ears as we made our way through the crowd, and Harry kept his arm around my waist securely.

Finally, we made it outside and onto the tour bus that arrived shortly after we did, and headed to our hotel.

We got to the hotel and grabbed our luggage from the undercarriage and rolled it all into the lobby, and waited for Paul's instructions.

"You guys have three rooms, which means two of you to a room" Paul said, holding up the room keys.

"Liam and Niall" Paul said, handing the two boys their keys, and they ran off to the elevator.

"Zayn and Louis" Paul said.

"YES!" They both cheered and chest bumped each other. I laughed at them as they scurried off.

"And last but not least..Harry and Rylie" Paul smiled at us as we took the keys from him. "I better not hear any funny business through the walls or anything you two" He said pointing at us.

"No worries Paul" Harry said laughing, and Paul walked away to grab his belongings.

Harry insisted that I shouldn't have to carry my bags, and since he had a lot of his own stuff, he got one of those wheely carts. He stacked all of our bags on it, and wheeled it to the elevator.

We finally got to our room and unloading our bags, and plopped down on the huge king size bed. 

"Ugh, I'm tired already" Harry said, letting out a huge sigh.

"You can take a nap if you want, I'll unpack your stuff for you" I said, getting off of the bed.

"I just got you back, theres no way I'm wasting my time napping when I could be spending that time with you" He said, following my actions of getting off the bed and walking towards me. 

"Yeah cause unpacking is just soo romantic" I said sarcastically. 

He placed his hands on my hips and leaned in for a kiss. In the middle of the kiss he started to massage my hipbones with his thumbs. I smiled into the kiss, and pulled away, not wanting things to go any further right now. We have two and a half months for that. 

I walked over to one of my suitcases and hauled it onto the bed and unzipped it. "So how long are we staying in Florida for?" I asked Harry.

"Five days, we have three concerts; one tomorrow and Wednesday, then we have Thursday off then  after our concert on Friday we head to North Carolina" He said, lifting his suitcase onto the bed next to mine.

It took us about an hour to unpack everything. Harry and the boys had the day off so we decided to go to the beach. I picked out my coral colored bathing suit and walked towards the bathroom.