sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘...

Laura and Ross were in bed together having a lazy day, but got interrupted by Rocky and his brothers when they came over. Laura sat up and got ready for the day and heads downstairs making some lunch for his brother's and sister including Stormie and Mark. She put the food on the table and sat down on the couch turning on the TV, so they all can watch a movie together with they're family without having a relaxing day with just her boyfriend.

"Come on Ross, get up." Rocky says.

"It was supposed to be a lazy day for me and Laura." Ross groans and walks downstairs.

He heads downstairs and lays his head down on Laura's lap then she plays with his new hair he dyed for his new Netflix show.

"Y'all gonna eat or y'all just gonna lay there." Ryland says as he gets some food on his plate.

"It's lazy day for me and Ross." Laura says as she cuddles with Ross.

"You ruined our lazy day for me and Laura." Ross says mushing his face into her neck.

They cuddle with each other until they fell asleep in each other arms.

Later That Day

Laura and Ross were snuggling with each other as they watch a movie with their family and friend's. Ross pecks Laura head and continues watching the movie. Laura lays her head on his lap as she watches the movie feeling Ross play with her hair as she relaxes under his touch that made her fall asleep all over again.

Later that night, Ross and Laura's family left then they started getting ready for bed hopefully tomorrow they won't get bothered as much they did today when they're family interrupted lazy day for him and Laura.

They both take a shower together but in different spots, so therefore they're backs were facing each other. After they were done, they change into their night clothes and got under the covers then fell asleep in each other arm's.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2